Gophers hope they struck recruiting gold with brothers Athan, Dino Kaliakmanis

He (Athan) can get the ball out pretty quick and moves around well enough to do some creating. Not a running QB but he can run and definitely has plus mobility from what we've been used to.

Athan is not very accurate and was shown up by a local product at a 7v7 tournament which is quite concerning. I am really concerned we recruited the wrong qb this class.

Athan is not very accurate and was shown up by a local product at a 7v7 tournament which is quite concerning. I am really concerned we recruited the wrong qb this class.
He just doesn't have the weight to be a good qb.

Dino looks to have decent size and speed. On his highlight film, he demonstrated good tackling form - drop the shoulder and wrap the arms. Might be a good Safety candidate if there isn't a WR spot for him.

There’s a MN kid that can throw a football 267 yards and runs a 1.6 40. And that was during his freshmen year camps.

Dino looks to have decent size and speed. On his highlight film, he demonstrated good tackling form - drop the shoulder and wrap the arms. Might be a good Safety candidate if there isn't a WR spot for him.

I think that was the rumored position he was getting recruited for.

Top Bottom