Gophers hope they struck recruiting gold with brothers Athan, Dino Kaliakmanis

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
He (Athan) can get the ball out pretty quick and moves around well enough to do some creating. Not a running QB but he can run and definitely has plus mobility from what we've been used to.

noamfromm

Reaction score
Athan is not very accurate and was shown up by a local product at a 7v7 tournament which is quite concerning. I am really concerned we recruited the wrong qb this class.

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score
Athan is not very accurate and was shown up by a local product at a 7v7 tournament which is quite concerning. I am really concerned we recruited the wrong qb this class.
He just doesn't have the weight to be a good qb.

NorthernLakesGopher

Reaction score
Dino looks to have decent size and speed. On his highlight film, he demonstrated good tackling form - drop the shoulder and wrap the arms. Might be a good Safety candidate if there isn't a WR spot for him.

paulser21

Reaction score
There’s a MN kid that can throw a football 267 yards and runs a 1.6 40. And that was during his freshmen year camps.

paulser21

Reaction score
Dino looks to have decent size and speed. On his highlight film, he demonstrated good tackling form - drop the shoulder and wrap the arms. Might be a good Safety candidate if there isn't a WR spot for him.

I think that was the rumored position he was getting recruited for.

Top Bottom