Gophers have at least 3 Friday night games

Is it just me, or is it not as important to catch games live these days?
I used to DVR games, and now I don't even both because I can pull full game highlights on youtube about 5 hours after the game.

I still prefer to watch live, but with people watching TV on their time, seems like sports is also trending that direction some.

I used to DVR games, and now I don't even both because I can pull full game highlights on youtube about 5 hours after the game.

I still prefer to watch live, but with people watching TV on their time, seems like sports is also trending that direction some.
I’d say that’s true about everything except sports

If I watch it on the DVR then I can't sit live on Gopherhole and complain about the referees!!!

If I watch it on the DVR then I can't sit live on Gopherhole and complain about the referees!!!
Good point.
Harder to follow the game thread when you are watching later.

The high school in my town is limiting fan attendance to parents, family, and some students only, so Gopher football on Friday night is okay with me.

Top Bottom