Gophers among favorites to land 4-star 2023 center Dennis Evans

Lingenfelter? Played 2 years, I believe, before transferring to South Dakota, and in his last year here, 77-78, he averaged 3.5 points and 2.8 rebounds per game.

just a guess, but maybe he was thinking of Mark Landsberger.
played one year at MN - transferred after Musselman left. finished his college career at Arizona State.
played in the NBA with the Bulls, Lakers and Hawks.
once had 29 rebounds in an NBA game while playing with the Bulls.

Um ... Randy Breuer?
Yeah, i misspelled his name again! Not Jim Brewer but Randy Breuer.

And now people start adding shorter players that i purposely excluded. And adding tall players not worth the scholarship spot they took.

Why don’t you just add Royce White?

And stop cutting down Winter and Lingenfelter, they both played in the NBA. Did you?

Plus Lingenfelter is a defender against Dr. J”s ultimate reverse layup! So he’s got a stake in legend.

Yeah, i misspelled his name again! Not Jim Brewer but Randy Breuer.

And now people start adding shorter players that i purposely excluded. And adding tall players not worth the scholarship spot they took.

Why don’t you just add Royce White?

And stop cutting down Winter and Lingenfelter, they both played in the NBA. Did you?

Plus Lingenfelter is a defender against Dr. J”s ultimate reverse layup! So he’s got a stake in legend.
However, Jim Brewer played like a very big man. One of about a dozen on my all-time favorite five Gophers.:)

Last edited:

Um Our All Time leading rebounder

Jordan Murphy!

Dusty
Rick Rickert
Some dude that married a gal named Kim

And

I was always partial to the Paratrooper - Richard Coffey!
Dined with Richard after outpacing him in a tennis tournament. Very nice, smart guy. Really liked him. Glad Amir doing well.

just a guess, but maybe he was thinking of Mark Landsberger.
played one year at MN - transferred after Musselman left. finished his college career at Arizona State.
played in the NBA with the Bulls, Lakers and Hawks.
once had 29 rebounds in an NBA game while playing with the Bulls.
Not really a big though, more of a three or stretch four, not a great shooter but he was so good around the basket and the open court.

Treyton “Too Tall” Thompson
you guys are really annoying with these MN big men in the Evans thread

med vennlig hilsen
matz stockman

"I am just looking to be coached hard," Dennis Evans said. "I am looking to be pushed every day so I can be given a chance to show that I can develop as a player overall."

you guys are really annoying with these MN big men in the Evans thread

med vennlig hilsen
matz stockman

"I am just looking to be coached hard," Dennis Evans said. "I am looking to be pushed every day so I can be given a chance to show that I can develop as a player overall."
I too am looking to be coached hard.

Top Bottom