Gophers adding transfer punter

"The true freshman punter in 2020 finished second in the Sun Belt in yards per punt at 44.6 yards, including six punts of 50+ yards. Reminder that Minnesota last season averaged 36.2 yards per punt and had zero punts over 50 yards."

I'd really like a transfer kicker. One who can successfully make their kicks.
Kicker is a big problem going into next year unless injuries were what led to the issues. I saw that the Alabama kicker was 90 for 90 this year. 77 on extra points and 13 for 13 on field goals. Long of 52 and 4 over 40. Only a sophomore. Interesting to see if he makes the NFL.

Kicker is a big problem going into next year unless injuries were what led to the issues. I saw that the Alabama kicker was 90 for 90 this year. 77 on extra points and 13 for 13 on field goals. Long of 52 and 4 over 40. Only a sophomore. Interesting to see if he makes the NFL.

Alabama with good kicking is a bit of a surprise.

They've always had weird wishy washy type kickers IIRC.

Bring special teams from a D- to a B+ and it might bring an additional win or two in a 12 game season.

Depends on the temp of the field, It's the leftovers from the chili heating Coyles before it's reheated up and sent back out to the field

Not too much left over if I'm there.

That chili is one of my favorte things to get when it gets cold.

Pair and a spare punters?
Fleck has been waiting patiently for years to unleash his "HOWTwoPunt" formation: two punters on the field at the same time!!! The return team won't know what the hell to do.

Top Bottom