GopherHole to livestream Jerry Kill press conference tomorrow

awag777

Second Row of Williams Arena
Reaction score
Hey all--

I'll be tagging along with Nadine tomorrow and we're going to (attempt to) stream the press conference.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gopherholelivestream

That's the link -- It'll go live about 5 minutes before the press conference starts. All you need is a completely free ustream account -- and actually you don't even need legitimate login info. When I tested it this evening, I made up a fake email and it didn't require validation. Just create an account tonight, remember what you made the username and password (fake the email if you don't want to get emails from them) and you'll be set for tomorrow!

Again, to preface, this will be largely an on-the-fly thing -- none of us have ever streamed an event like this before, so we don't quite know what to expect as far as sound quality, video quality, or any other issues that may arise. So bear with us if things start going awry.

If it goes well, hopefully we can bring more live content in the future.

Hey all--

I'll be tagging along with Nadine tomorrow and we're going to (attempt to) stream the press conference.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gopherholelivestream

That's the link -- It'll go live about 5 minutes before the press conference starts. All you need is a completely free ustream account -- and actually you don't even need legitimate login info. When I tested it this evening, I made up a fake email and it didn't require validation. Just create an account tonight, remember what you made the username and password (fake the email if you don't want to get emails from them) and you'll be set for tomorrow!

Again, to preface, this will be largely an on-the-fly thing -- none of us have ever streamed an event like this before, so we don't quite know what to expect as far as sound quality, video quality, or any other issues that may arise. So bear with us if things start going awry.

If it goes well, hopefully we can bring more live content in the future.

Big thanks to Andrew for offering to help out GH to do this! I too, hope it goes well, but if not, we'll be Tweeting and taking notes so you don't have to miss much even though you're at work.

Top Bottom