GopherHole Contest: Predict the Score - Gophers vs. Bison

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the weekly "GopherHole Predict the Score Contest" - if you predict the exact final score of the Gophers vs. Bison game on Saturday night you will win a FREE Gopher gold t-shirt (L or XL). Post your prediction before the start of the game to enter.

We had no winners in the Gophers' 29-23 win over Miami (OH).

Gophers-30
Nearly Extinct Cow-Like Mammals From that State to the West -24

Dr. Don is going make a guess of:

Gophers 27
Bison 17

Bison 28

Gophers 17

You can keep the shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am willing to bet anyone of you Gopherhole slugs that pick this game as Gophers in the 30's or more and Bison in the teens that it don't happen that way. I am not into moral victories, but that just aint gonna happen. I will buy you the beer of your choice at Sally's after the game if it happens. For anyone who wishes to take me up on this, I will describe for you exactly how I will be dressed so you won't have a difficult time finding me.

Any takers??!! Any?? Hey, I am not even asking you to buy me a beer if I am correct or if we win!!!!!!

@CAS4127, why do i get the feeling that when the Gophers beat the hell out of the bison on saturday and send all the smug ND St fans home with their tails between their legs that we will never hear from you again?

Top Bottom