GopherHole.com Quick Chat: Matt Eggen

Looking forward to seeing Matt at the U, disappointing to see Matt and the rest of La Crosse Logan took an early exit from the post season though. Great to have a Gopher connection out of the Coulee!

I was brought up in the area of SE MN, as a kid, ...And there are some big, strong, farm kids that play football, would like to see more attention to that area.

Thanks, GH Staff for the visit with Eggen.

Whats with the lack of quality interviews and the lack of overall previews, reviews, and chats? Very dissapointed

Whats with the lack of quality interviews and the lack of overall previews, reviews, and chats? Very dissapointed
I do the previews and recaps. Since you asked, in the past few weeks my daughter has gotten H1N1, I had to go to an out of town funeral last weekend, and then I totaled my car 4 hours from home when I hit a deer on the interstate. I'm still trying to recoup from all this, but hopefully I'll be able to get back on track for Michigan St.

Frod0, thank you for your feedback. Please know that our all-volunteer staff works very hard to provide you free content. We rely on the generosity of our donors to pay for the bandwidth and tech support to keep this growing site running. Because we are passionate about the Gophers like you, we are able to develop content - be it recruiting articles, game previews, game analysis, profiles of former players, 35 articles on TCF Bank Stadium and it's impact in 30 days, etc. We did this all for free and will continue to do so. We apologize that we are not meeting your standards but certainly would welcome a donation from you so we can continue to provide the coverage we do free of charge and continue to support the incredible growth numbers our site has free of charge.

Thanks for your consideration.

Minnyrules....I graduated from good old Harmony High School (now Fillmore Central with Preston).

p.s..... Good comeback to FrodO. Like I said earlier, GHStaff... He is welcome to help with the reporting, interviews, etc, at any time.

I was brought up in the area of SE MN, as a kid, ...And there are some big, strong, farm kids that play football, would like to see more attention to that area.

Thanks, GH Staff for the visit with Eggen.

Definitely some solid football in SE Minnesota, Caledonia has been fantastic yet again this year, other schools have had solid seasons as of recent.

Definitely some solid football in SE Minnesota, Caledonia has been fantastic yet again this year, other schools have had solid seasons as of recent.

Karl Klug (Iowa) was from Caledonia. I don't recall the gophers even looking at him.

There are a lot of great athletes in the SE Minnesota area at schools like Caledonia, Chatfield, and Rushford-Peterson. It kind of disappoints me that more of these small school kids never get looked at. I think that there would be some good LB, DL, OL talent from that area.

Dr. Don,

My college roomate from Winona St. went to Filmore Central and now is a teacher and coach back there.

My dad has reffed Caledonia a number of times in the past they usually have very good squads.

I do the previews and recaps. Since you asked, in the past few weeks my daughter has gotten H1N1, I had to go to an out of town funeral last weekend, and then I totaled my car 4 hours from home when I hit a deer on the interstate. I'm still trying to recoup from all this, but hopefully I'll be able to get back on track for Michigan St.

That sucks. Hopefully things start going better for you.

Top Bottom