GopherHole Annual Donation Drive; & Big Donor Give-a-way: Jug, Axe, Floyd!

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear GopherHole Community,

It has been another eventful year in the land of maroon and gold, and a year in which we provided more free articles than we ever have before! It is our continued goal to keep GopherHole 100% free including all of our recruiting Q&As, player profiles, press conference coverage, football practice recaps, basketball columns and so much more. This past year we provided more than 150 free recruiting Q&As and more than 200 additional articles!

We are asking you to consider donating to GopherHole. Your donations help us offset the money we pay our writers, hosting and server fees, software upgrades, etc.

Donors can contribute via PayPal at the link below, or you can e-mail us at [email protected] and we can send you an address to mail a check.

http://www.gopherhole.com/page/show/383462-donate-to-gopherhole-com

We are very appreciative of anyone who donates, and this year we are expanding the give-a-ways we are giving out to donors.

$35 and up: You will receive a maroon and gold Gopher bracelet.

$75 and up: You will receive a maroon and gold Gopher bracelet and a Gopher basketball towel.

$100 and up: You will have all ads turned off when logged in on the site for one year, you will receive the maroon and gold Gopher bracelets and the Gopher basketball towel.

We will also be giving out one replica Pig, Jug and Floyd to donors over the following month!

Thank you,

GopherHole Staff

Will also add that you can set it up to pay X amount per month if that is easier for you. Well worth it to chip in $5 or $10 a month. If everyone does that the money really adds up!

Will also add that you can set it up to pay X amount per month if that is easier for you. Well worth it to chip in $5 or $10 a month. If everyone does that the money really adds up!

Great point. It really would - thanks so much for your post!

Keep The Hole healthy ... Although I wish the 'staff' would update the list of us that have donated.

Keep The Hole healthy ... Although I wish the 'staff' would update the list of us that have donated.

Thanks freshtrout, we appreciate it. We do our best to keep the donor list updated, which it should be now for this current donor drive.

Just donated. I'm a GopherHole junkie! I may not always contribute, but I'm on the site daily.

This thread should be stickied at top of each forum.

Thanks. For all of the time that many of us spend here on Gopherhole - IMO more should contribute at the level that they are comfortable with, at least contribute something depending upon ones financial situation. Hell, even if I was getting food stamps and welfare payments, I'd find a way to contribute :) It's worth it, especially if one is on Gopherhole every day.

Time to make a contribution. Especially you clowns that post several times a day.

We will be giving away our first big donor give-a-way on Monday - a replica Floyd of Rosedale!

Thanks. For all of the time that many of us spend here on Gopherhole - IMO more should contribute at the level that they are comfortable with, at least contribute something depending upon ones financial situation. Hell, even if I was getting food stamps and welfare payments, I'd find a way to contribute :) It's worth it, especially if one is on Gopherhole every day.

Haha- that's the spirit! Although we'd never want you to choose donating over food, the good news is we have a very well educated highly employed fanbase - every little bit adds up!

How fitting. Iowan Gopher Fan wins Floyd.

Congrats GII.

Top Bottom