Gopher softball 2021

It's just on BTN+ right? Couldn't find a free stream for it pay for enough packages as is

It's just on BTN+ right? Couldn't find a free stream for it pay for enough packages as is
YES to your question. You either give in and pay the extra money or cannot watch all the games. Unfortunately all these streaming services want a cut of the money.

Beautiful double play by Kemmetmueller. JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Dueck in the bottom of 7th and held the Wildcats scoreless for the save.

Gophers win 6-2 and are playing their best softball of the season IMO.

15-3 Michigan, 18-4 Northwestern, 17-5 Gophers, Illinois 6 losses and down 4-0 early to nebraska

They will be ranked if they can take the next 2 games. Then things start happening.

I totally agree and believe I stated something similar to this earlier. So how far can this team go in the Post Season? At this point, the chances for winning/advancing look pretty slim. How often do Groenewegen's come along?
Interesting comment. A few years ago when Groenewegen was playing, I started talking to some guy at a college game, who turned out to be a scout for some team. He said, "Yeah, MN's got Groenewegen. The problem is that Florida has 3 Groenewegens." Yeah, maybe they did.

Well 3 of Florida's did not get drafted so....

Speaking of Sara G., I am now prepared, in my opinion, to rank McKenna Partain ahead of Kendall Lindaman and behind only Groenewagen, as the second best Minnesota softball player in recent Gopher history.
That's a really high bar, but I'll say this: I LOVE Kenna. She's been nothing but a stud her entire career in maroon and gold. I liken her to Maddie Houlihan in certain respects because she quietly goes about her business on the field and is almost always excellent. Really going to miss her when her playing days are over.

Here's hoping we have the Fiser we have all learned to love back at it today. Keep it up!!

I believe these Northwestern batters have given her that inner competitive spirit I talked about in an earlier thread You could see it in her reaction to some of those AWFUL calls in the extra innings. She knew they were strikes. In fact, we all did.

These bats must be confused with the magical bats that swing themselves with runners on

Well Northwestern is a school for acting.

Why is williams still crying? Don't stand up the baseline for the tag
Williams got exactly what she wanted; Kemmetmueller was ejected and so she won. However, at what consequence to Williams’ reputation? She can’t expunge those images from video documentation.

Loving the fight in our Gophers today. FIGHT!! They are so it must be matched.

Williams got exactly what she wanted; Kemmetmueller was ejected and so she won. However, at what consequence to Williams’ reputation? She can’t expunge those images from video documentation.
If gophers hit a HR off her need a batflip and good taunting

Kinch with huge FROSH error. Gophers lose this it is a TOTAL SHAME. So so so many opportunities to put this game away.

Too many new faces and not enough experience in pressure like situations for this team. The upperclassmen can only do so much. PEASE just pitching AWESOME.

Friday the announcers were saying these are the 2 biggest rivals in the conference and possibly the nation. lol And boy were the Northwestern fans loud during different parts of the game. Especially around the collision.

Absolutely, nothing boring about that game. It had everything.

The Old FIser just put em down like we are use to and WHO came off the bench for the winning run? Way to step it up and pinch hit COX!!!! She will never forget this moment.....either will Fiser.

MOMENTS LIKE THIS IS WHY WE ALL LIVE FOR THE SPORT.

Teams excited and I'm excited for them.

Last edited:

I wonder if Katelyn is feeling' a little self satisfaction right now?

'ya think?

The ejection was a weird call - with Williams standing in the middle of the base line. Replay shows Katy avoided a full front hit that didn't show in real time. Too bad the umpires can't see replays on that sort of thing.

Game two. Katie with a 3 run HR in the first. DenHartog with a 3 run HR in the 2nd. 6-2 Gophers

Top Bottom