Gopher Softball 2017

Obstruction at home for Oregon to go up by 1, announcers... once again do not understand

Then the stupid catcher glares back at umpire after the next play

Currently 7:45 scheduled start for Tech/Albany. Gotta think they won't push it back much more before moving it to tomorrow

The #Gophers will play in an elimination game tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. against the winner of La Tech-Albany. The winner of tomorrow's 1:30 p.m. game will play Alabama at 4 p.m. tomorrow. If there is a needed final game that would be played at a to be determined time on Monday.

The #Gophers will play in an elimination game tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. against the winner of La Tech-Albany. The winner of tomorrow's 1:30 p.m. game will play Alabama at 4 p.m. tomorrow. If there is a needed final game that would be played at a to be determined time on Monday.
If they are going to come back, that is about as good a set up as they could get.

Actually I think the delay will be better for them. Really a controversial tough loss to come back from on the same day. I"m sure they're are pretty drained emotionally. Rest up and clear the head and get after it.

Ark down 2 in 7th 2nd 3rd no outs. Single through to RF despite Oklahoma shifting the F7 between F3 and F4 in case of a bunt

I'm on the conspiracy bandwagon.
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not a good angle at :09 for the frame by frame HBP since frame before there's no gap and next frame like a sliver

2 outs, bases loaded, top of the eighth - take one for the team

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W1ZoKZkVY-c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

2 outs, bases loaded, top of the eighth - take one for the team

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W1ZoKZkVY-c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

If you have ever played baseball or softball it is the most counter intuitive thing in the world to do. You spend your life in that sport getting out of the way and then in a split second try to counter that instinct. And nobody practices that, except maybe Don Baylor.

Fiser is going to start.

The home plate umpire from yesterday's game is not working this game, neither behind the plate nor one of the bases.

Steal every time against this chick until she's able to throw a couple out

Especially given that she's already frustrated with her coach on the signs and the ump on that 1-1 ball

First strike to Tufi should have been a ball based on how much Amber missed her spot, so could be a bigger zone today

Ladies seem to lack a little energy today. After the crap week they've been forced to deal with, not surprising.

Granted I've only watched this weekend, but they don't seem to score very much as I have yet to see a run. Kinda feels like I've been watching the Wild...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Granted I've only watched this weekend, but they don't seem to score very much as I have yet to see a run. Kinda feels like I've been watching the Wild...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, they're one of the best offensive teams in the country. Check their stats.

Why do MN sports struggle in the post season so much? Sigh.

Well, to be honest, they put up 11 against Tech in their opener so they've had one-plus games where they've struggled. I think a lot of their problems against Bama was due to just sitting there watching pitches go by. Saw a lot of pitches they normally hammer just be let go. That in and of itself is an anomaly for this team, so I was shocked to see it. This is a team that can put up runs in a hurry when they start hitting. Just so happened that they hit a bump yesterday.

Top Bottom