Gopher Season Starts Tonight!!!!

Speakin of how is Hot Rod playing? looks like hes having a decent game

Speakin of how is Hot Rod playing? looks like hes having a decent game

I think his jumper looks a little better this year. Still inconsistent though. It's hard to tell in a game like this where so many bad shots are put up with a 50 point lead.

Really impressed with the shooting of these freshmen.

Armelin shoots like Westbrook...lets hope he dribbles better and isn't such a prick. Eliason needs to add a bunch of strength...especially in his lower body. He is big...but 2 years away from being a substantial help...thank goodness we wont need him for 2 years.

Love our young players...Armelin, Ahanmisi and Hollins all shot well and Big Mo was big...

Armelin is not shy to shoot, I saw some nice things but alsosome out of control shots. I really like Hollins, very aggressive and long on defense, smooth on the offensive side of the ball.

RS3 had some beautiful faceup jumpers to start the game. Very nice first half. Overall I thought the first half was much prettier than the second.

They are definitely playing it safe with Devoe. I'm fine with limiting his minutes until he is really needed. Al Nolen looked great running the point, we missed him a lot.

Top Bottom