Gopher Season Starts Tonight!!!!

gopherphan

Reaction score
Why the hell isnt there one of these threads already, whats wrong with you people!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Let's hope Devoe miraculously fully heals up. Really would hate to go through the entire season with our #1 go to scoring option not near 100%.

Let's hope Devoe miraculously fully heals up. Really would hate to go through the entire season with our #1 go to scoring option not near 100%.

I missed it. What's wrong with Joseph?

I missed it. What's wrong with Joseph?

I missed it too. But I just checked myrons blog and he mentions devoe has some sort of nagging leg problem and I don't know how to link with my new iPad

I missed it too. But I just checked myrons blog and he mentions devoe has some sort of nagging leg problem and I don't know how to link with my new iPad

I know he was hurt before the Canada trip and they weren't sure if he'd play or not. Obviously he did. Hopefully it's not getting worse again.

Myron says he had ice on his foot after practice so it does not sound like the same injury as in Canada.

17-2. 15 and change left in the half. Riverhawks are not much...

I love how Mbakwe has no fear going to the basket.

At least year they have one announcer that doesn't sound like the movie Fargo.

Can you imagine a lineup next year that features both Hollins' and Rodney Williams on the court at the same time?

Can you imagine a lineup next year that features both Hollins' and Rodney Williams on the court at the same time?

Not yet. Let's imagine this year before we start imagining next year.

Mbakwe is a beast on the boards...Hollins has got serious game inside and out and Armelin has a quick first step and looks strong!

Holy Jesus Martha...53-12. Go Gophers. Thanks for update.

I like what I am seeing from Chip Armelin so far tonight too, looks like he has a bright future.

The 5 biggest players on the court right now are as follows:

1. Mo Walker
2. Eliason
3. Hollins
4. Armelin
5. Ahanmisi

nolen 4 steals in 11 minutes.. picks up right where he left off last year.

Chief Joseph with the buzzer beater

Can anyone tell me how Hollins and Walker look? Is Hollins as good as shooter as I've heard and can either play major minutes in say conference games?

Can anyone tell me how Hollins and Walker look? Is Hollins as good as shooter as I've heard and can either play major minutes in say conference games?

Hollins hasn't had all his shots drop tonight, but he's definitely a shooter. I was surprised by his size and athleticism. He's going to be a good one for the Gophers. Walker needs to learn to use his size better/be more aggressive. He needs to work on his all around game, but he's big.

Haha...announcers.

"Rodney Williams tried ta hook up with Ralph Sampson!"

Top Bottom