Gopher Potential Portal Pursuits

Even with a couple replacement level transfers, that roster wins 4-5 B1G games.
Unfortunately at this point- just looking at the ON3 ratings - the bulk of the top 200 guys are committed somewhere.

Unfortunately at this point- just looking at the ON3 ratings - the bulk of the top 200 guys are committed somewhere.
Oh well. 317 days until this joke of an era is ended.

Gopher Crew on X seems to think Patterson is coming here?? Other reports says he has a lot of interest.

Ben’s HC resume has never been better. He found quality kids that others want and the record was better. I think this it until 2027

Oh well. 317 days until this joke of an era is ended.
I have been a johnson supporter, but after christie declared for portal im not so sure anymore. You've got guys like Dusty May going to Michigan and cleaning up in the portal. We need a coach who can keep guys and recruit the portal. Yeah maybe we need more NIL money, but this isnt gonna work every year. We always complain about finishing below Wisconsin and being in bottom tier. This isnt gonna change until the University starts caring about the basketball program.

I have been a johnson supporter, but after christie declared for portal im not so sure anymore. You've got guys like Dusty May going to Michigan and cleaning up in the portal. We need a coach who can keep guys and recruit the portal. Yeah maybe we need more NIL money, but this isnt gonna work every year. We always complain about finishing below Wisconsin and being in bottom tier. This isnt gonna change until the University starts caring about the basketball program.
I agree. The first thing the U can do to show they care is fix the obvious mistake they made 3 years ago and commit $$ to getting the best coach they can.

When you have a resume of back to back NCAA tickets it helps!

No problem...
I'll just have give my $5 million donation to a different Gopher player.......

Top Bottom