Gopher Football and Epilepsy Foundation giving away tickets this weekend!

Try putting in 2 or 4 seats and see if that works - did for me an hour ago

I also just tried putting in 1 seat/tix purely as a "test" (didn't click the aisle seat button either) and still got the message. That is why I was telling him/her that it is likely they may just be all out of the EFMN promo tix now.

I also just tried putting in 1 seat/tix (didn't click the aisle seat button either) and still got the message. That is why I was telling him/her that it is likely they may just be all out of the EFMN promo tix now.

Try section 201 hand selecting your seats. Go to gophersports.com, click on tickets, then click on the San Jose State game. In the promo code box, type EFMN and then click on the seat map to select seats. The option for EFMN $0 seats still shows up for me in 201.

Try section 201 hand selecting your seats. Go to gophersports.com, click on tickets, then click on the San Jose State game. In the promo code box, type EFMN and then click on the seat map to select seats. The option for EFMN $0 seats still shows up for me in 201.

I did the same for 207 and 208 - they're all singles at this point, but it worked as of about 5pm today.

I just took a peek. Go in and select tickets as if you were going to purchase them at regular price. If you click a section that has bench seating, you can pick your own seats for the free price. Section 203 has a few in a row left, otherwise there a just singles and a couple pairs left. Let's fill the Bank and support Coach Kill!

Top Bottom