Gopher-EKU Game Thread

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Ugly game so far...guarding against the 3 poorly again. No energy from the Gophers thus far.

Watching this game has been like watching paint dry. Devoe I love you, but you can't play pg. We need Nolen back badly.

Getting outhustled badly by the boys from Hillbilly U.

17-3 run by EKU but The Hoff just answered.

We need to score 73 more points the rest of the way to reach my predicted point total of 93 for the Gophers. I knew there was a reason why I don't gamble on sports.... :)

We look flat-out like a steaming pile of dog dung...DOODIE!!!!!

Maverick with a half-court buzzer beater!!!!

still can't guard against the freaking 3... BUT, we can hit from half court, which is always good.

The good the bad and the ugly. Not necessarily in that order.

Mav made it looks so effortless.

A positive from the first half was 7-10 FT's!

Sampson is filling up the stat sheet too -- 8 pts, 6 rebs, 2 asts, 2 stls, 1 bl, 6-6 FT, 1-1 FG.

Hardly a Top 25-like performance thus far. I hope Tubby rips them a new one during halftime.

Hardly a Top 25-like performance thus far. I hope Tubby rips them a new one during halftime.

+1. It looks like we are right back to where we left off last season. I had my hopes up after the P.R tournament just like everyone else. Where is that team?

thank you

Mav made it looks so effortless.

A positive from the first half was 7-10 FT's!

Sampson is filling up the stat sheet too -- 8 pts, 6 rebs, 2 asts, 2 stls, 1 bl, 6-6 FT, 1-1 FG.

Thank you for talking me away from the ledge.

Still, hard to watch this kind of effort.

On a positive note, Mascot Basketball is the S%!#

Mav's 1/2 ender is what we need to get the adrenaline going on the floor so we can enjoy a brandy here at home. :)

Doyle sucks. What on earth was he saying about Jared? I'd almost rather have Tollackson.

Best run of the year from the Gophs...now turn the knife!

Good 11-0 run to start the half. Is it by any chance that Tubby reamed some arseholes???

The Canadian Assassin? Really? Did Doyle just say that? New drinking game -- drink a shot everytime he says something dumb. Doubt u would remember the second half.

The Canadian Assassin? Really? Did Doyle just say that? New drinking game -- drink a shot everytime he says something dumb. Doubt u would remember the second half.

I forget what you are trying to say!!! :)

I am in.

This is the opposite of the Virginia game. Both games we played terrible, but Virginia made their shots.

2nd Half

Our defense has improved in the 2nd. The offense has gotten some better looks as well but we still aren't hitting the shots.

So which Doyle comment was worse, "Canadian Assasin" or "Blake the Make?"

Top Bottom