Gopher/Badger game - internet feed?

GopherLady

Reaction score
I'm traveling for work and have to miss my 1st home Gopher/Badger game, ever. The sad thing is, we have a work event tomorrow night, and our hotel doesn't have BTN. Does anyone know if there will be an internet feed (so I can sneak away), or anyway I can watch (not just listen) to the game? Just wanted to plan for worst case scenario. Thanks!

If the game is on BTN, then the likely answer is no. If it is not, I'll probably be able to find you one tomorrow.

EDIT: Just saw that it is on ESPN. I am 100% sure I can find you a feed. Tune back in tomorrow and I'll post a link for you and anybody else looking for one.

Doubt EDIT: The game is on ESPN, not BTN, so you should be able to catch it at your hotel, but I'll post a feed link tomorrow anyhow.

Gopherlady. game is on ESPN at 8 pm central. it not a Big Ten Network game.

Gopherlady. game is on ESPN at 8 pm central. it not a Big Ten Network game.

Thanks again, guys. I just assumed it was BTN - but we have a work event, so I'm not sure I can watch it anyways :cry:

Caravan Shaker - please email me at [email protected] and send me that info. If I don't hear from you by gametime, I'm going to at least check updates on my phone. If I can do what you PM'ed me about, I'll avoid my phone and contact with the outside world. Thanks!

Thanks again, guys. I just assumed it was BTN - but we have a work event, so I'm not sure I can watch it anyways :cry:

Caravan Shaker - please email me at [email protected] and send me that info. If I don't hear from you by gametime, I'm going to at least check updates on my phone. If I can do what you PM'ed me about, I'll avoid my phone and contact with the outside world. Thanks!

GL you could always do like freshtrout did. Record the Mich and NU games and plug your ears. He got back from Palm Springs yesterday (wed) and watched the games back to back. When he was finished watching them he wasn't a happy camper.

Hope you have better luck.

GL you could always do like freshtrout did. Record the Mich and NU games and plug your ears. He got back from Palm Springs yesterday (wed) and watched the games back to back. When he was finished watching them he wasn't a happy camper.

Hope you have better luck.

I did have better luck - actually found a way to watch it live...and it was worth all of my efforts!!!

Top Bottom