Gopher arrested in Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The initials KW come to mind.

Good grief, it better not be him again. If it is KW, I'd be fine cutting him loose. Too bad we lost Josh HUff to TCU. :(

Recruiting season isn't done. And if it is KW, he's gotta be on thin ice.

He was a terrible running back that had zero ability to break after the first hit (which was usually in the backfield) anyways...just another no talent loser given way too much pub from Brew's buddies in the the recruiting world.

If he stays in Maricopa County jail, he's in more trouble than Brewster could dish out. That is, if that crazy ass sheriff is still running it. What say we all go down there and bust him out!! Not sure who we're looking for, some guy with a Gopher jersey I guess.

this is sad. i feel like i'm in the sixth grade and badgerman is chanting "na-na-na-na-na, i know something you don't know"

doogie, you should know better. if you are not going to reveal the name, why do you have to play his little game? either there is a story or not.

if this is true, i HOPE it turns out to be whale, because otherwise his name has been horribly slandered in this thread (with a wink and a nod, but slandered nonetheless).

Let's not turn this into another rag on Doogie thread. He didn't make the original posting. Rag on the OP if you are so inclined.

this is sad. i feel like i'm in the sixth grade and badgerman is chanting "na-na-na-na-na, i know something you don't know"

doogie, you should know better. if you are not going to reveal the name, why do you have to play his little game? either there is a story or not.

if this is true, i HOPE it turns out to be whale, because otherwise his name has been horribly slandered in this thread (with a wink and a nod, but slandered nonetheless).

Waiting on a police report. Not 100 percent sure if there is a legit story or not, so no name as of now.

Is it someone whose name we've heard before? Or somebody new possibly in hot water?

Let's not turn this into another rag on Doogie thread. He didn't make the original posting. Rag on the OP if you are so inclined.

The point is that you are either a fan or a journalist. Doogie tries to play both cards, and he comes off terribly because of it.

If he stays in Maricopa County jail, he's in more trouble than Brewster could dish out. That is, if that crazy ass sheriff is still running it. What say we all go down there and bust him out!! Not sure who we're looking for, some guy with a Gopher jersey I guess.

If a Gopher football player is sitting in Maricopa County jail, then he has traded in his maroon and gold for a bright shade of PINK:eek:

You're entitled to your opinion, but remember that I am not the one creating news. When players put themselves in bad predicaments that involve police reports, it's going to be reported.

doogie, you are creating the news. until the police report comes out (which you now admit might be a false rumor) there is no story.

i am not saying that there is nothing here, just that we are playing with fire throwing around unfounded accusations for sensational reasons.

i am not ragging on doogie for starting the thread, my problem is him contributing to the thread when there is nothing yet to report. i would have no problem if doogie said "yes there was a gopher arrested, this is his name."

if it is too early for a name, then perhaps it is too early to start fanning the flames.

If it's KW then it's time to let him go. We have Buckner to replace him anyways.

I'm batman ... here is where I agree w/ you and it's the dangers of a message board: I think it's really bad to just throw out names like many are doing.

so is there anything new yet that you CAN report?

it has been near 12 hours.

I am off to a family Christmas gathering on my wife's side for most of the day/night ... there is somebody working on it ... sometimes it is tougher to track down information on a weekend, plus combine that w/ the holiday.

Umm, anyone that doesn't think this stuff is news, please take a look at the thread views. This one pummels any other one with over 2,000.

Why is it news? Because YOU read it.

"Gopher arrested in Arizona" is a pretty likely title to get clicked on a Gopher message board but that doesn't make it news. If there's a real story about a Minnesota athlete being arrested after our bowl game then it's news simply for that reason.

If there is any truth to this then I hope the mystery Gopher finds some direction in their life and works out their problems. These players are at a point in their life when they start to define who they are, they need to make good choices and learn from their mistakes. Check your ego, realize that you're a young adult who odds are will not be playing in the NFL, and start taking your life more seriously so you can be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom