Goldy/Buckey Badger chat

Clem always had athletes and played with discipline and purpose...his teams were rarely blown out, especially at home. What a joke so far.

Tubby deserves a long extension. This game proves he is much better coach than Bo Ryan.

Really should T Taylor up for his display towards that call, Are we playing at Kohl center?

I've held out long enough. That's it folks. Season is over. NIT bound for sure. It's a sad day when there are more Minnesota players on your rival's team and they are embarrassing you at home. This team will win two more games the rest of this season. I can't watch a team that displays zero inspiration against their biggest rival. This game means so much more to the Badgers, who have once agains clearly displayed which school has a superior athletic program.

Maverick may not be able to start on a decent MIAC team

I've held out long enough. That's it folks. Season is over. NIT bound for sure. It's a sad day when there are more Minnesota players on your rival's team and they are embarrassing you at home. This team will win two more games the rest of this season. I can't watch a team that displays zero inspiration against their biggest rival. This game means so much more to the Badgers, who have once agains clearly displayed which school has a superior athletic program.

let it out man, let it all out

Mussleman is rolling over in his grave right now at the lack of effort for loose balls.

Senior leadership at crunch time? Ralphie on the bench, where he belongs.

lets see if we can win this one now...come on! focus and intensity....keep it up

HOLY SH*T we're gonna have a chance to win.

now- lets see if we can design something out of a time out...not usually one of tubbys strong suits....

This officiating is brutal. Jordan Taylor is being frickin tackled out there! Some nice home cookin!

Top Bottom