GOING TO ANAHEIM

pinkmartini

Reaction score
Many fan events close to the stadium in Anaheim before game. Thursday McCormick & Schmidts Friday Fire & Ice both in the Anaheim Garden Walk about 5 minute walk from Convention Center up Kaetella. Creative Charter has it on their web site. Also they just put something on their web site for 10 students or fans to go really inexpensive.

Great student deal - Attention Barnyard Board...

or any students. If you can get a group of 10 together, it's a fantastic deal. I know $299 is still a lot for a student (especially last minute), but if you can swing it, that's less than even the cost of the flight would be - for a 5 day trip!

http://www.creativecharter.com/gopher_packages/mens_basketball_trips.htm

76 Classic Basketball Tournament

LAST MINUTE

GOPHER STUDENT or FAN SPECIAL

GOOD UNTIL 2PM MONDAY NOVEMBER 23RD

A GROUP OF TEN FANS WILL GET 2 ROOMS FOR 4 NIGHTS AT THE MARRIOTT AND 10 ROUND TRIP AIRLINE TICKETS FOR $2999 PLUS TAX

DO THE MATH $299 PER PERSON PLUS TAX

This package will be only sold to a group of 10.

depart WEDNESDAY November 25 4pm

return MONDAY November 29 12:30am

I am out there now and will be looking for some of you on Thursday. The weather is great. Should be a high of low 70's to mid 70's all week.

I am in

I arrive on Wednesday about Noon, and am staying with family about a half hour away. I hope to make a few fan events as well.

Beat Butler!

I get there late Wednesday night. Will be staying on the north edge of Dsneyland.

Top Bottom