GL where's the Final Four update?

coolhandgopher

Reaction score
Every year I enjoy the recap of you and NateDawg's action about town and the mingling that you engage in with the various coaches. Are you waiting until after tonight's game? You holding out on us this year? And what did Tubby say to you??? :)

Yes, enquiring minds want to know! With Izzo the darling of the media this year, is Bill Self just another pretty face and four letter word???

GL has been updating her Facebook profile regularly. Some of them have been quite entertaining.

I'm sure she'll summarize the whole thing once she gets back from Motown.

Don't worry - it's coming! This has by far, been the best Final Four we've been too. I've met more coaches, had more fun, and having MSU in the title game is unreal.

We should have up photos and recap up by tonight. Note - I do not look cute in many of the photos, I think I was too excited to do my Tyra poses, lol!

Thanks GL, I'm glad to see you're having a great time, I'm glad to live vicariously through you. By the way, who's the little kid in your pictures? Future Gopher recruit?

Thanks GL, I'm glad to see you're having a great time, I'm glad to live vicariously through you. By the way, who's the little kid in your pictures? Future Gopher recruit?

Oh my gosh - I forgot to mention him in my write-up. He's about the most traveled-biggest die hard sports fan you'd ever meet. His parents took him to his 1st Final Four last year, when he was 15 days old (that's the kind of parent I hope to be). Since then, this was his 2nd Final Four, he's been to a bowl game, the last game at Yankee stadium, and a bunch of other events. He was a Mizzou fan, hence, the gold. I just love parents that take their kids places. Granted, he's too young to remember it now, but in a few years he will - and he's already learned to be so well behaved, he melted our hearts!

Top Bottom