Give us a game

Reaction score
The Montana Grizzlies are once again in the FCS playoffs for 17 years in a row. We just beat a South Dakota State team 61-48, a team you only beat in your house 16-13. You lost to North Dakota State a year ago and almost got beat by them the year before. We are 2 time National Champions in the FCS, ( National Champions won on the field not voted on by pencil necked geek sports writers). Give the Montana Grizzlies a chance at beatin up on you guys in your new stadium. Have your AD call mine and lets get it on! Cus im sure Gophers taste alot like Jackrabbit, they both taste like CHICKEN!

haha yeah, im really impressed on sdsu throwing you the game, come on you idiot, anybody with a brain knows you guys had one of the luckiest wins, bigger question, how'd you let that qb of theirs throw 3 td passes against you? i've seen better qbs on high school teams this year, furthermore, if our coach had a brain, we would have had marqueis in the whole game running the option choice where he averaged 10 yards a game against sdsu and blown them out, our coaches make our games close more than our players with their lack of killer instinct to stick with what works

Yeah, i guess we were pretty lucky. Our program is lucky enough to win 2 National Championships and play in 4 others in the past 14 years. I know we would have kicked your butts this year and we would next year too! If NDSU and SDSU could do it or come close to doing it i know we could beat you like rented mules! You guys are the joke of the BIG TEN!

And what up with your mascot being a gopher, NOW THAT A TRUE JOKE! gophers!!!!!!LOL!

Somebody is in the moonshine again....

I just want to know where he found a computer....Go Fighting Militia's!!

Montana has a team? Is this the school in Bozeman where everyone smokes grass all day?

Yes in NDSU beat Minnesota, but in 2003 NDSU also beat Montana when Montana was ranked and NDSU was still in division 2. BOX

Before you come to other boards to talk **** make sure yours dont stink.

Dick Head, turn the computer off.

Put your velcro gloves back on and head back to the sheep herd, where somebody will listen to you.

Well, there is not much going on on this board besides this thread (unless you want to go taunt Gopher BB fans who have been so adamant about Brewster being a bad coach), so I'm game.

We pretty much forgot all about Montana the second the game was over. The Golden Gophers are a Big 10 team. Division I. Let me explain that to you. That means that Minnesota has been playing Collegiate football since before Montana was a state. the Golden Gophers have more ties than Montana has post season games played. The Golden Gophers, even being a lower tier Big 10 football team, have more football splendor than the Montana Grizzlies can ever hope to have.

Yeah, i guess we were pretty lucky. Our program is lucky enough to win 2 National Championships and play in 4 others in the past 14 years. I know we would have kicked your butts this year and we would next year too! If NDSU and SDSU could do it or come close to doing it i know we could beat you like rented mules! You guys are the joke of the BIG TEN!

And what up with your mascot being a gopher, NOW THAT A TRUE JOKE! gophers!!!!!!LOL!

LOL! Is this little kid serious? You guys gave up 48 points to SDSU! Even Adam Weber could pick your defense apart!

...I can't believe I just wasted my time with this post.

Minnesota home of the square heads. Give us a game i know we will beat you!

Can't argue with that logic.
I just called USC and canceled for next year, so we're all set for a home-and-home series in 2010 and 2011. See you next season.

If we took care of teams that have a compass point and the word "Dakota" in their name like we're supposed to we wouldn't have 6-toed inbred jugblowing black helicopter watching mfers like Mr. Dickskull posting on our board. The way we've looked the last few weeks if we played Montana I'd expect to win, but if I were in Vegas I'd take the Grizzlies and the points.

This post is the perfect example of how Minnesota needs to find a way to take these Dakota/ Directional Illinois games seriously the week they are played. Or, we need to get them the hell off the schedule.

This post is the perfect example of how Minnesota needs to find a way to take these Dakota/ Directional Illinois games seriously the week they are played. Or, we need to get them the hell off the schedule.

You can see why Brewster doesn't want to play those games. He probably took more flack
for the victory over SDSU than he did for any of the losses. Even if they had destroyed
SDSU people would have dismissed it and said well you were supposed to do that.
It's kind of a "no win" situation to play those schools. And then heaven forbid you lose one
of those games because then people start calling for your job and the heat is on!

Did Grandma leave you home alone? Go feed Tina some ham, your brother Kip needs the dial-up connection to chat with babes.

You can see why Brewster doesn't want to play those games. He probably took more flack
for the victory over SDSU than he did for any of the losses. Even if they had destroyed
It's kind of a "no win" situation to play those schools. And then heaven forbid you lose one
of those games because then people start calling for your job and the heat is on!

And there's something about this media-market. Close calls with FCS opponents don't get uch attention elsewhere. Meanwhile, the media here used the games against NDSU and this South Dakota State game to define the seasons in which they were played.

Shouldn't you be hassling Boise State to give you a game?
Odd that you show up here.

I agree totally, there is no point for us. I'd much rather play Louisiana Lafayette or some school that doesn't have half their alumni living in Minneapolis-St. Paul area, like most of the Dakota/Wisc/Ia(/maybe Montana) schools. For some reason a close game with Arkansas State doesn't seem to fall under the microscope by all the naysayers around here like an SDSU game does.

Meanwhile, the media here used the games against NDSU and this South Dakota State game to define the seasons in which they were played.

I'd say losing to NDSU defined a 1-11 season and not scoring an offensive touchdown against SDSU defines this season.

I'd say losing to NDSU defined a 1-11 season and not scoring an offensive touchdown against SDSU defines this season.

Unlike 2007, the game against SDSU was easily the worst perfomance of the year. And the next worse isn't even close. You can chose to say it "defines" the season, but you would be chosing to be decidedly, hopelessly negative if you do.

Top Bottom