Gift for season ticket holders

nooram

Leave my member out of it!
Reaction score
Gophers football season-ticket holders will receive a complimentary copy of Ross Bernstein's latest book, "Maroon and Gold Forever: Celebrating 125 Years of Gopher Football."

Shooter, 8/2

Reminds me of a few years back at the damn dome. There was a couple who had season tickets just down the row from us. She read a book the whole game except @ half time when she put the book down to watch band.

Author and GopherHole friend, Ross Bernstein talked about this book for season ticket holders back in December in an interview with us:

GH: What current projects are you working on?

RB: In addition to my three newest books for 2008 "Sixty Years & Sixty Heroes, "Slap Shot Original" and "The Code: Baseball's Unwritten Rules and It's Ignore-at-Your-Own-Risk Code of Conduct," I am doing a biography about former Gopher Marc Trestman, who led his Montreal Alouettes to the Grey Cup this year. And, I am proud to announce that I am doing a new Gopher Football coffee table book that will be given away to all of the season ticket holders next Fall at TCF Bank Stadium. Fully 100% of the proceeds will benefit the Gopher scholarship fund, so I am very excited about that too. I just interviewed Murray Warmath, who is 96 years old, for one of the forewords. It is a really cool project. And, I am continuing with my "Code" book series, which have all been national best-sellers - especially the hockey code - am will have the "Football Code" out this Fall as well.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=902

How does that work?

It is a great idea and gift but how does it work. Our group has our tickets all under 1 name. Do you get one book per ticket? I will be fighting for this one.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a great idea and gift but how does it work. Our group has our tickets all under 1 name. Do you get one book per ticket? I will be fighting for this one.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could be way off, but I thought I had heard they were just going to put one on/under each seat held by season ticket holders before the first game.

I can already see me finding mine sniped by the nearby students...:mad:

I will be in a great mood... but drunk enough to kick some underclass ass.

Things placed under stadium seats get soaked in soda or forgotten. They should hand them out at the end of the game, one stub = one copy.

I highly, highly doubt they will put them on the seats. We are now outdoors, who wants a wet copy of a book?

My guess is that they will distribute a coupon along with your season ticket package. You would bring the coupon to a booth in the stadium. Very similar to the T-shirt promotion a few years ago.

I highly, highly doubt they will put them on the seats. We are now outdoors, who wants a wet copy of a book?

My guess is that they will distribute a coupon along with your season ticket package. You would bring the coupon to a booth in the stadium. Very similar to the T-shirt promotion a few years ago.

That's exactly what they are going to do.

There is one voucher per set of tickets and they can be redeemed during any home game or at any gold country.

Top Bottom