GAME #23: Gophers (15-7, 4-5) @ Purdue (13-9, 3-6) [BTN, 2/5, 7:30PM]

Malik and Little Dre need to snap out of this funk. They were so good early in the conference season.

If Malik would just take good shots, he'd be fine. That last 3-pointer was ridiculously stupid. I wouldn't have a big problem with that shot if had already been knocking down some shots, but he hadn't.

This team just doesn't believe in rebounding.

These offensive rebounds keep killing us.

Yeah, Mo is clearly the superior offensive player but when EE isn't in there our rebounding is atrocious. Mo has had multiple rebounds bounce off his hands.

Purdue in the bonus already and they have committed just 3 I believe.

Come on. Secure the ball and you can win this.

I ain't really complaining about the refs but it's really tough to believe Purdue only has about 4 fouls all game with the style of D they play.

I wish Mo would dunk instead of jumping up 2 inches and throwing up a shot.

Man, I'm kind of glad I missed most of the game. I hate when we are playing sloppy and not hitting the defense boards.

5 TOs for Mathieu. Gotta know your limitations.

Its easy playing defense with Little dre making no threat to take the jump shot.

I have almost no faith in this team any more. Where was the effort we saw in the Wisconsin game? I really hope we don't see a typical Tubby February.

Elliot raises his hands at the ref and gets burned on the way back. Stop complaining dude. Unbelievable.

We are going to be chasing the opponent in the final couple of minutes again. That almost always means a loss.

Are these refs going to call a foul? Does Andre have to get decapitated to get a foul? ffs....

Are these refs going to call a foul? Does Andre have to get decapitated to get a foul? ffs....

Mo and Dre got physically assaulted on the last two trips.

Elliot raises his hands at the ref and gets burned on the way back. Stop complaining dude. Unbelievable.

He was knocked down on the other end of the floor. He had no chance to get back. These announcers are idiots

I ain't really complaining about the refs but it's really tough to believe Purdue only has about 4 fouls all game with the style of D they play.

No doubt, they're all elbows and arseholes out there.

I really can't wait until Pitino has a few of his own classes. We desperately need players that can rise to the occasion. I hate seeing us give up leads going into the final minutes and trying to play catch up. We've seen it 3 games in a row now.

Purdue is playing more aggressive on defense and not getting called...recipe for disaster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These offensive rebounds are gonna give me nightmares. I just need to hibernate throughout February for the foreseeable future.

We aren't going to win. They are getting second chance shots every singe possession. Horrible.

Top Bottom