Full Banana vs Nevada

10,000 uniform combinations, 0 Natty’s.
True, well maybe not 10,000 uniform combos, but certainly not any national championships yet. From a Duck perspective, it's what we are building, not what happened before color tv was in every house in America. Point is, it's not what you've done in the past it's what you are building towards in the future. My Ducks just need to keep getting better every year, improving every year and life will be good. We may not do well this year, but if we are better next year and improve the year after that life will be good.

Wish you guys well.

True, well maybe not 10,000 uniform combos, but certainly not any national championships yet. From a Duck perspective, it's what we are building, not what happened before color tv was in every house in America. Point is, it's not what you've done in the past it's what you are building towards in the future. My Ducks just need to keep getting better every year, improving every year and life will be good. We may not do well this year, but if we are better next year and improve the year after that life will be good.

Wish you guys well.
I have relatives who live in OR and are huge Duck fans so no insult intended. I was surprised to read one NIL site had the Ducks with a war chest of 969M ! They have spent to get a great QB n WR. I hope U have a great season !

I have relatives who live in OR and are huge Duck fans so no insult intended. I was surprised to read one NIL site had the Ducks with a war chest of 969M ! They have spent to get a great QB n WR. I hope U have a great season !
Haven't seen any info with those NIL war chest numbers. I'm not saying the Ducks don't have access to funds, they do.

Top Bottom