Frost Melt - all things 2022 Nebraska implosion thread

This is Nebraska's chance to set a record for the earliest in-season firing in coaching history. A record that may never be broken. Do it!

If you get fired before “week 1” plays it’s first game it would be funny.

After Rutgers game would be most logical. Buyout drops oct 1 and they have a bye week after Rutgers

This fan base ran this dude out of town for not winning enough.

QMBTMTVXDAVAINJ.20130826201203.JPG

Pretty wild when you consider what they are experiencing now.

If you get fired before “week 1” plays it’s first game it would be funny.

After Rutgers game would be most logical. Buyout drops oct 1 and they have a bye week after Rutgers
Selfishly I want him to make it to the Gophs game and get smoked after Gophs win.

I'd love to see someone do a "downfall of the Huskers" type documentary. I've heard all kinds of excuses over the years, but never seen anyone really pull it together.
Same with t.u. Both programs have gone to crap since the 2009 big 12 championship game.

Better fan support, more money, better facilities, easier recruiting. PJ has the confidence he could win big with that type of support. PJ’s personality isn’t going to allow him to get a job at a established blue blood program at its peak.
You are just plain wrong on all accounts. We are talking about TODAY, not some dream in the past.

Same with t.u. Both programs have gone to crap since the 2009 big 12 championship game.

Yet Texas has numerous built-in advantages. That one is even harder to explain. Probably a culture issue (though many here make fun of PJ's emphasis). In the end, the Texas schools merge into the former Big 8 might have had an impact on Nebraska's downfall.

Different year same story. Turnovers at terrible times. One score loss.

His most telling comment was to throw the new OC, who was forced on him by Alberts and who now has control of play calling, under the bus.
It was a direct FU to Alberts.

Yeah, that was as low as you can go. Frost always thinks it's someone else's fault, but now he's openly throwing a brand-new coordinator under the bus. That is next-level stuff. It almost seems as if Frost wants to be fired, to put an end to the misery.

His most telling comment was to throw the new OC, who was forced on him by Alberts and who now has control of play calling, under the bus.
It was a direct FU to Alberts.
Which is even funnier considering the offense wasn’t the problem today.
No way frost survives this season. It would probably take 8+ wins to save his job and he is already 0-1 with a loss to northwestern

Ok my dream is lose to us of course but they beat WI and Iowa. Frost keeps his job another year because they are building momentum.

I saw in this article it said Northwestern is the best offensive line Nebraska will face until Nov. 12th against Michigan... I'm sorry, what?

Implying NW has a better line than both Oklahoma and Minnesota. Hoo boy. NW does have 4 starters back including a pre-season All American, so there's that, but history wouldn't support that claim and Minesota also has an All American.

Implying NW has a better line than both Oklahoma and Minnesota. Hoo boy. NW does have 4 starters back including a pre-season All American, so there's that, but history wouldn't support that claim and Minesota also has an All American.

I would admit, the NW O-line made the Nebby front 7 look bad, but Nebby looked plain bad, smallish and slow to my eyes.

Top Bottom