Frost Melt - all things 2022 Nebraska implosion thread

For sure.
But why would he leave for Nebraska
He can get a much better job than Nebraska
He has tried and his personality won’t allow him to be hired by a blue blood program that doesn’t have warts. It’s a midwest program close to his kids, more money, unlimited use of private jet for family, etc.. I would bet if he was offered he would take it

He has tried and his personality won’t allow him to be hired by a blue blood program that doesn’t have warts. It’s a midwest program close to his kids, more money, unlimited use of private jet for family, etc.. I would bet if he was offered he would take it
I bet he wouldn’t.
And if the reason he can’t get a blueboood job is his personality then he can’t get the Nebraska job because they think they are a blue blood job

He will not go to Nebraska

I would bet if he was offered he would take it
Yeah, but you probably also would have bet the Huskers would have been able to break .500 each of the last 5 years, so I’m not sure if you’re judgement is worth much here.

Better fan support, more money, better facilities, easier recruiting. PJ has the confidence he could win big with that type of support. PJ’s personality isn’t going to allow him to get a job at a established blue blood program at its peak.
Don’t forget all the lakes and boating.

I bet he wouldn’t.
And if the reason he can’t get a blueboood job is his personality then he can’t get the Nebraska job because they think they are a blue blood job

He will not go to Nebraska
The programs has warts though so they may be willing to put up with PJ’s schtick now compared to years ago.

Better fan support, more money, better facilities, easier recruiting. PJ has the confidence he could win big with that type of support. PJ’s personality isn’t going to allow him to get a job at a established blue blood program at its peak.
I’ll agree that Nebraska has better fan support and more Booster money, but are their facilities really better after all the upgrades Minnesota has done? And recruiting may be a little easier at Nebbie, but that gap is closing.

Nebraska has not won a game while trailing by 1 score in the 4th quarter in the last 4 years.

With you until easier recruiting.

I really don't think so .... unless you're including a factor of getting more NIL deals, and hell who knows maybe still under the table cash directly, to prospects and their families. That aspect, sure I could see.

But kids from Texas through the Sun Belt, are going to come to not-warm, po-dunk, Lincoln Nebraska ... to play for a program that doesn't win? I don't think so!

This is Nebraska's chance to set a record for the earliest in-season firing in coaching history. A record that may never be broken. Do it!

I’ll agree that Nebraska has better fan support and more Booster money, but are their facilities really better after all the upgrades Minnesota has done? And recruiting may be a little easier at Nebbie, but that gap is closing.

I don't know. After watching Nebby's crappy line and LB play, I'm not so sure it's the fertile recruiting ground it used to be.

Top Bottom