Frost Melt - all things 2022 Nebraska implosion thread

Prediction: another homegrown product transfers home (from Frostville) after the season.

Are you kidding me? Benhart wouldn't even make the 2-deeps here. We are VERY lucky that Nebraska won that recruiting battle.
Benhart is starting at Nebraska who only lost by 7 at TCF a year ago so to suggest not making the two deeps next year is premature. The question is would Minnesota take him?

Benhart is starting at Nebraska who only lost by 7 at TCF a year ago so to suggest not making the two deeps next year is premature. The question is would Minnesota take him?
Have you seen him play? He's not the reason we only beat them by 7 last year. Our former offensive coordinator had a much larger impact on all of our games, really. But you're going to sit here and base the talent of one player on how his team did in one game against the Gophers?

Look, maybe you like the kid, maybe you didn't like the tone of my post, but I don't think I'm wrong. Do you really think he'd be pushing Carrol and Martes Lewis for time? I sure as heck don't.

Pullman is ok, tiny town with only the college.

I enjoyed my time there.
It's really remote though. I can see why someone might not want to go there.

Have you seen him play? He's not the reason we only beat them by 7 last year. Our former offensive coordinator had a much larger impact on all of our games, really. But you're going to sit here and base the talent of one player on how his team did in one game against the Gophers?

Look, maybe you like the kid, maybe you didn't like the tone of my post, but I don't think I'm wrong. Do you really think he'd be pushing Carrol and Martes Lewis for time? I sure as heck don't.
I think it’s more based on was a Freshman last year and has probably improved. Think we need to see more of the season play out. Fair point on Carrol and Lewis.

Pullman is ok, tiny town with only the college.

I enjoyed my time there.
Were you there during Ryan Leaf's time? I have read that he and some of his mates were kind of a town menace. Just one of the red flags that the Chargers chose to ignore.

Saw this on Reddit:

Watching Nebraska now is like seeing a once popular band play at the free stage at the State Fair.
renderTimingPixel.png

Top Bottom