Frank's Final Three

GopherMike

Reaction score
Saw on Twitter a couple days ago that the Gophers are in Frank Ragnow's final three along with Arkansas and Florida State. I just hope he really is strongly considering the Gophers and this isn't another case of a Minnesota kid including the Gophers just because he sees it as a courtesy to the hometown fans before he chooses a different school.

C'mon Frank. The Gophers need you! Our offense is built around a strong offensive line. The perfect offensive scheme for you. Go Gophers!!!

A leading 247 FSU recruiting pundit (for what it's worth!) changed his crystal ball prediction from FSU to UM. Hopefully he knows something and it is down to us and Arkansas. His final 3 Twitter pic (https://twitter.com/KNARFWONGAR/status/424220168382730240/photo/1) does have Goldy standing on the head of the Arkansas pig! Reading too much into it-maybe, maybe not. ;)

The drama is great!

i think we got him, he was pretty passionate about defending coach Kill during Soupcangate. Plus lets be real Bert Bielema will get canned by the time Frank graduates, his style just doesn't work down there. As for FSU it would suck if Brewster to pluck a top recruit from us

Having him choose to play for Brett Bielema at Arkansas would be a real kick in the balls to Gopher fans everywhere.

Wow two other choices that would be a kick in the face for Minnesota fans should he not choose choose Minnesota. Hey Frank! Stay home and make Minnesota proud!

Wow two other choices that would be a kick in the face for Minnesota fans should he not choose choose Minnesota. Hey Frank! Stay home and make Minnesota proud!

why would FSU be a kick in the face?

What I'm taking away from this is that he's not visiting Wisconsin as was reported/planned a couple weeks ago. He's down to us, Arky who's a hot mess right now & FSU where he doesn't hold a commit-able scholarship offer. I like where we stand.

Brewster of course. I know that he acknowledge his mistakes while coaching MN, but doubt if he has changed his recruiting ways. Personally I believe he'll oversell academics amongst other things and mislead recruits. I'm surprise that there was a question about him based on his behavior.

Brewster of course. I know that he acknowledge his mistakes while coaching MN, but doubt if he has changed his recruiting ways. Personally I believe he'll oversell academics amongst other things and mislead recruits. I'm surprise that there was a question about him based on his behavior.

Do you have any proof that he did any of this at MN or do you just not like him so much you'll just believe the worst?

Wow ypu're a dumbass. It's called recruiting, you sell the best aspects of the school and program that's paying your salary, there's nothing illegal about anything you said, I want Frankie to stay home, but quit with the asinine comments

Top Bottom