Frank Ragnow will be taking an Official Visit to the U this weekend

John Galt

Reaction score
per Ryan Burns. Would be great to get a commitment from Big Frank...

Jeff Jones, Gaelin Elmore, Andrew Stelter, Brandon Lingen, and two Wake Forest commits: Demetrius Kemp and Cortez Lewis will also be on campus.

Does anyone know who is enrolling early? The two names I've heard for sure are Elmore and McKinzy.

per Ryan Burns. Would be great to get a commitment from Big Frank...

Jeff Jones, Gaelin Elmore, Andrew Stelter, Brandon Lingen, and two Wake Forest commits: Demetrius Kemp and Cortez Lewis will also be on campus.

Does anyone know who is enrolling early? The two names I've heard for sure are Elmore and McKinzy.

Lewis in committed to Northern Illinois and Wake according to Rivals.

Hope the weather does not scare off Ragnow LOL.

Hopefully Elmore and Stelter go 'Glengarry Glen Ross' and sell these guys on the U.

How does he compare to Persig?

Jones and Ragnow. Wow - BIG weekend.

What positions do the Alabama duo of Demetrius Kemp and Cortez Lewis play?

Thanks Jaymil. Definitely positions of need. I am sure the coaches will have some good activities planned despite the cold weather this weekend.

Thanks Jaymil. Definitely positions of need. I am sure the coaches will have some good activities planned despite the cold weather this weekend.

I heard Christmas caroling....

If the activities involves dancers

I heard Christmas caroling....
Make sure they do not create any Lydon Murtha story's out there and no stories coming out. Would be cool if they took them to the Wolves Miami Heat game, (somone in the Wolves may be able to hook them up) If I were one of the recruit hosts I would ask to talk to one of the directors of the Suites they may be able to help them out with Flip Saunders being an alumn and all).
Keep any of that downtown club stuff or T!tty bar stuff out of the papers.

UN00scb.jpg

"Catch Me If You Can" in case this reference was too obscure.

Make sure they do not create any Lydon Murtha story's out there and no stories coming out. Would be cool if they took them to the Wolves Miami Heat game, (somone in the Wolves may be able to hook them up) If I were one of the recruit hosts I would ask to talk to one of the directors of the Suites they may be able to help them out with Flip Saunders being an alumn and all).
Keep any of that downtown club stuff or T!tty bar stuff out of the papers.

I can attest they weren't in the Vu last night from 7:00 PM - 4:00 AM nor have they been in Sex World from 4:00 AM to now. Will keep you posted.

I can attest they weren't in the Vu last night from 7:00 PM - 4:00 AM nor have they been in Sex World from 4:00 AM to now. Will keep you posted.

:clap: I can also tell you that they weren't at Scarlett O'Hare's down here in Sioux Falls. I didn't expect they would but I had to go just in case.

No sightings at The Northern Gentlemen's Club in Fargo either.

They aren't at Fat Jacks in Bock either. I thought they might have wanted to get away from the city lights.

Kelly Leeks texted me to say they're not at Parking in the Rear.

This is going to be informative and fun!

If you all are at t*tty bars and you are on the lookout for Gopher recruits you are looking the wrong direction. Sad.

If you all are at t*tty bars and you are on the lookout for Gopher recruits you are looking the wrong direction. Sad.

Thank you for bringing us out of the realms of hell, pastor z.

Top Bottom