Former Waseca HS and NDSU 6-foot-10 big Andrew Morgan will visit the Gophers on Thursday

Any chance we can dip into the Blackie Hartman fund for some NIL money?

my kid is 6'9" & 235 or so he could provide some help. unfortunately he went to Indiana though.

Maybe ol' Ben has become the Portal Ninja. We won't know he's there, and then BAM! He comes in and slices up the competition with moves that defy even gravity itself!

Please don't wreck my fantasy. It is all I have at this point.
Well, the History of Transfer Portal thread lays it out well. In Ben's 3 years, we've had 10 transfers who I would say contributed positively. 6 in year 1, and 2 each of the last two years.

Of those 10, 4 had already committed by today's date, April 4th. 9 had committed by April 16th. Only one committed after April 16th, Hawkins last year. All of the other late additions were pretty much non-factors.

It gets late early in the portal.

It’s from on3, other sites have him committed to the gophers. I guess you can’t trust everything on the Internet.
Yeah....assuming it's like the crystal ball predictions. Handful of guys see he's taking a visit to Nebraska after an in-home visit and they jump on changing their predictions so they look like they've got some scoop.

Ben has no chance of beating Hoiberg in a transfer battle and it's brutal.

I don't know how much NIL money may have been involved but I'd say this might be a case of Hoiberg simply outworking him. I think doing a home visit for a transfer portal recruit prior to scheduling a campus visit probably is an unusual event but it could have been effective here. I bet it impressed the parents.

I don't know how much NIL money may have been involved but I'd say this might be a case of Hoiberg simply outworking him. I think doing a home visit for a transfer portal recruit prior to scheduling a campus visit probably is an unusual event but it could have been effective here. I bet it impressed the parents.
He also had a required deadline to beat. He had to get him to come Wednesday, or wait till after 4/11. I think in transfer recruiting that is a death rattle.

It a pretty easy argument to make as long as long is Morgan is willing to go. Come to Lincoln, get whined and dined. You have nothing to lose. I’d go 100%, and there is absolutely zero chance you’d see me pick them.

I don’t feel like there is a whole lot to read just from the home visit and NE official. That is, absent additional information.

Nebraska has the money to steal our players and recruits. This is bad.

Top Bottom