For all you brewster haters

jrb27

Reaction score
I'm not sticking up for him but everyone need to relax a little it's not like brew came in here and took over a top ranked football team he was handed the keys to the titanic give him a damn shot there's not many people that could take this team and in 3 years be contending for a championship

I'm not sticking up for him but everyone need to relax a little it's not like brew came in here and took over a top ranked football team he was handed the keys to the titanic give him a damn shot there's not many people that could take this team and in 3 years be contending for a championship

In three years we should be handling a d1-AA team.

Brewster is not showing any signs of being a real head coach.......

Tell that to the ducks who lost to Stanford last week *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# happens. In case you haven't seen them before sdsu is not a bad football team

Tell that to the ducks who lost to Stanford last week *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# happens. In case you haven't seen them before sdsu is not a bad football team

Stanford is ranked 25th in the country.....FOR SHAME OREGON!!! FOR SHAME!!!!

This comparison doesn't work ... Stan. is a good 1-A team, as others have mentioned

I like how you call yourself a gopher fan after reading some of your post you not fan your someone who like to bitch about a team 99 persent of ur post are garbage

I like how you didn't debate what he said.......

AA-Team < Division 1 Team. This is unexceptable. To be owned by both Dakota teams is very sad. Lets pull this one off boys.

I've been a consistent Brewster supporter on this board. However, the inability to be into the last half of the 4th quarter and not score a single touchdown against a team from South Dakota? That has nothing at all to do with talent and recruiting. We have been plain and simply out coached in every aspect of the game. Offensive, defensive and special teams.

Lack of coaching ability is undeniable when the JV beats the Varsity.

I've been a consistent Brewster supporter on this board. However, the inability to be into the last half of the 4th quarter and not score a single touchdown against a team from South Dakota? That has nothing at all to do with talent and recruiting. We have been plain and simply out coached in every aspect of the game. Offensive, defensive and special teams.

I love his recruiting...but when you can't coach the talent you bring in what is the point?

do you think he should be extended?

Hit that one on the head. I love Brew, but this seriously bothers me. Still, I don't want to see another fire/hire and three more years of reestablishing our identity. We've been dragged through the mud enough already.

now do you change your mind after watching back to back timeouts and an incomplete pass when they had 3 minutes to figure something out...all brewster.

Bye Bye

Damn Carter droped the int. Fire brew

My biggest beef with Brewster at this point is the fact that he keeps telling us what a great job everyone associated with his team is doing. Newsflash: They're not. But the way Brew talks about them, you'd think we were on the cusp of football utopia.

The bottom line is this: Brew's team hasn't delivered. Will it eventually? Maybe. But at this point, I can't blame people for starting to question things, especially when all we hear about week-after-week is what a good job the players are doing, how hard they are working, how the staff is doing a tremendous job and how close we are to being a Big Ten contender only to back up that talk by looking completely inept for stretches during every game.

Stop trying to defend Brewster. These last 2 games are indefensible. Losing to a crappy Illinois team at home followed by an embarassing performance against an FCS team at home. Show me the progress. She me where there's hope. What has Brewster done in his brief tenure to inspire confidence? Do we see a brighter tommorow? Will the Gophers be a better team next year? I don't see it.

I hate starting over. It sucks and i don't like the idea of doing it, but........you have to asses Brewster and figure out what's best for the program. I don't want to see another year like this one, and i think it's time to admit that Brewster isn't the guy and move on.

In three years we should be handling a d1-AA team. Wow you are intelligent aren't you?

No doubt.

Like him or not, Mason's teams could run all over teams like this and would physically dominate them.

The whole team has a schizophrenic personality. Brewster doesn't know whether he wants a spread or pro style, Fitch doesn't know whether he wants to be a passing team or running team, and within that he doesn't know whether he wants to be a short passing or deep ball team.

The team is run by morons.

Just to keep it factual

In Mason's last year NDSU missed a field goal in the final seconds that would have won it. I beleive we escaped with a 12-10 win, or some score very similar.

Brewster has brought in a lot of recruits, but none are panning out. He has been recruiting players but not a big ten identity. Cant he find a big bruising back like every other successful team has? These players just arent mixing well.

In Mason's last year NDSU missed a field goal in the final seconds that would have won it. I beleive we escaped with a 12-10 win, or some score very similar.

That NDSU team, with 10 or so guys who got NFL tryouts/found their way onto a practice squad, was a ton better than this SDSU team.

We were also 2-5 heading into that game against a 6-0 team that was #1 in "FCS"........

Hes some 35 yearold living in his mom attic with nothing better to do

You mean this is a bad thing? Hmmmhhh, Hmmmmhhh (Clearing throat to yell downstairs).
Mom! Mom! Some guy on GopherHole says I have to move!!

That NDSU team, with 10 or so guys who got NFL tryouts/found their way onto a practice squad, was a ton better than this SDSU team.

how can you possibly make that call?

just a great college football mind?

how can you possibly make that call?

just a great college football mind?

Because when we played NDSU they (ndsu) looked like a good team on the field (i still have the game on tape), SDSU looked like a high school team today and yet were 1 play away from beating us.......

Because when we played NDSU they (ndsu) looked like a good team on the field (i still have the game on tape), SDSU looked like a high school team today and yet were 1 play away from beating us.......

The Bison had a QB, SDSU not so much. Steve Walker was a finalist for I-AA offensive player of year in 2006. SDSU does have a nice defense though, Batten their DE will probably be drafted

That game also wasn't half as ugly as whatever I was watching today. For a while it seemed like neither team wanted to win the game.

It's becomming pretty obvious that Brewster is a failed experiment. Weber has not developed at all in Brewsters tenure, the offensive line has regressed. They don't have a Big Ten running back.

Did he get a four year contract initially. If he did I would let the contract run out and determine his status as next year progresses. I would say he is 0-3 in his career as far as the season's go.

Top Bottom