Fleck: "We couldn't find our groove and that falls on my shoulders" (press conference video)

PJ will always take the blame.

But this was on the Offensive play makers 100%.

I believe this makes Fleck 2-19 when trailing at half.

It stirred something in me 😉
As a fan just disappointed in the chasm, which is defined as "a deep fissure in the earth, rock, or other surface," between today and the first four games. I know very well the team feels this too.

The Billds sat through every game in the Brewster years and this is not comparible. GH however does provide an outlet to express joy as well as sadness over what happens over 12 Saturdays each fall.

Today sucked but as some have noted there are still 7 games left, where at least right now both Illinois and PSU are looming bigger with great reward if the Gophers win. Just blowing off some steam in hopefully a light-hearted manner.

As for stirring something for you GNYC, glad to help. :p

Taking Responsibility without consequences means nothing. Until he starts giving up a game check when he says that, he should save the BS.
Do you give up your paycheck every time you make a mistake at work?

Do you give up your paycheck every time you make a mistake at work?
No, but if I have an unexpectedly bad result, I am expected to provide a more specific analysis of what went wrong and what I plan on changing than a generic "I take responsibility, that's on me".

No, but if I have an unexpectedly bad result, I am expected to provide a more specific analysis of what went wrong and what I plan on changing than a generic "I take responsibility, that's on me".
I'm sure PJ has plenty of specific analysis in-house. He doesn't have to share that with the media.

As a fan just disappointed in the chasm, which is defined as "a deep fissure in the earth, rock, or other surface," between today and the first four games. I know very well the team feels this too.

The Billds sat through every game in the Brewster years and this is not comparible. GH however does provide an outlet to express joy as well as sadness over what happens over 12 Saturdays each fall.

Today sucked but as some have noted there are still 7 games left, where at least right now both Illinois and PSU are looming bigger with great reward if the Gophers win. Just blowing off some steam in hopefully a light-hearted manner.

As for stirring something for you GNYC, glad to help. :p

All the Brew games? Good gosh, are you still convalescing?

Like the post and perspective. If nothing else we won today and beating the large mammal who resides in Champaign- Urbana will be the salve we need🥳

Last edited:

Top Bottom