Fleck Press Conference Thread

I wish he hadn't used the dream job line but I think more in general coaching in the Big Ten has been a legit dream of his. Probably not Minnesota specifically but in this conference.

He's elite, so he'll make it a dream job. He doesn't have a chip on his shoulder, it's a crack. Yep, he really said it.

I like a super positive guy, but he is over the top.

The dream job stuff made my teeth itch and the talk about how he is a solutions guy and he is going to fix everything for everyone. . . I was like, wow.

But someone made a good point yesterday, a lot of good coaches have huge egos.

+1

If he wins here they will build a statue. Just calm down a little.

I feel like he's losing it a little.

So happy he said he wants Ski-U-Mah to be a national brand, it's such a unique thing that I always wished had more prominence.
Agreed!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I wish he would've said this was a crappy job that he had to be arm twisted into taking.

If this goes bad, it will at least be entertaining.

I feel like he's losing it a little.

So happy he said he wants Ski-U-Mah to be a national brand, it's such a unique thing that I always wished had more prominence.

fantastic idea in my opinion

I liked his high intensity; thankful he's a runner and doesn't have a pre-existing health condition so we shouldn't have to worry about him on the sideline

Hey, at least he doesn't have a chunk of sod from Pasadena.....

Damn it, Star Tribune cut out, just when Sid and his Walker was about to accost the new coach with, "look here Genious" you may not know who I am but I know you. Sid must have thought it important, he is there with his walker. Got a glimpse of him anyways.

He's elite, so he'll make it a dream job. He doesn't have a chip on his shoulder, it's a crack. Yep, he really said it.

That's right. If his impulse is to run into the fire then he's not afraid of what he's getting into. He clearly wasn't looking for something cushy.

Damn it, Star Tribune cut out, just when Sid and his Walker was about to accost the new coach with, "look here Genious" you may not know who I am but I know you. Sid must have thought it important, he is there with his walker. Got a glimpse of him anyways.

I hated Sid for years but I love him now.

I just heard "Rock the Couch" instead of Row the Boat in PJ Fleck's voice. To soon, and to much insanity. Rock the couch baby!

Guys if there is one thing y'all should have taken from that its 'don't focus on the negative'. Reusse I'm sure will have plenty of hot takes about the dream job line, don't focus on **** like that if you are a fan of this program.

I couldn't be more excited for the new era of Gopher football to start.

Ski-U-Mah

Glad you pointed it out. I missed that. :)

Yep, kind of hard to see the differences. I think Claeys wore a solid colored tie and Fleck's had stripes. Other than that in press conferences they're pretty much the same.

He did say Coyle wants to be elite, so props there for identifying and saying MC realizes he's not.

He asked for help from everyone including media..I hope they take it seriously, but no request for GopherHole to be on board?
Does he not know about us yet?

He asked for help from everyone including media... but no request for GopherHole to be on board?
Does he not know about us yet?

Not asking would indicate that he knows... and is wise ;)

Did he actually say his coaches meetings are like a 6th grade classroom?

Top Bottom