Fleck looking as dapper as ever tonight

61770407.jpg

This robot fleck has not been programmed to know how to dress. I joke.

I'm the last person to care about fashion, but those pants and shoe combo is atrocious.
Classy conservative always works. A pocket square adds enough panache

Capris? In March?

I know! Spring ball isn't until April.

Cause when you think about it, every football player ever does their thing in stretchy capris with just a little bit of sparkle.

Alternate reality Fleck dresses a little differently. Perhaps in his true reality, global warming has accelerated the ice caps melting and there is constant fear of flooding. Perhaps his focus on "out-state" recruiting is to find a good place for when the apocalypse happens in our timeline. How will this impact future recruiting and play calling? Will he be a more aggressive play caller?

The cropped pants with loafers is a popular look, however I've never seen the pants quite that high before.

However upon zooming in, I think his pants are actually caught on his legs. I'm wondering if they rode up while he was sitting, got stuck when he stood up, and he just didn't pull the pant legs down. The look like a pretty slim fit, and I've had slim fit jeans do the same, it just wasn't noticeable because of the length.

The cropped pants with loafers is a popular look, however I've never seen the pants quite that high before.

However upon zooming in, I think his pants are actually caught on his legs. I'm wondering if they rode up while he was sitting, got stuck when he stood up, and he just didn't pull the pant legs down. The look like a pretty slim fit, and I've had slim fit jeans do the same, it just wasn't noticeable because of the length.
To me it looks like he accidently put Heather's pants on.

the no-sock with loafers look is just plain terrible these days
Looked fine on a guy that I saw in a store yesterday. Some guys could wear it, others couldn't as to looks and appearance.

Click on the bigdaddy link, his pants are not capris. They just got bunched up and he had fun with it. He wore normal lenght pants

Top Bottom