FLECK HAS ACCEPTED THE GOPHERS JOB!! UPDATED: WE GOT FLECK!!!!

Mike Max. Funny stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was either after the Teague scandal or the basketball video last year that Mike Max said it was just the tip of the iceberg and something much worse was coming out about the U. I wonder whatever happened to that?

Nothing, because it was nothing. The worst form of journalism is rumor.

I wonder if Max would be saying these things if he was reporting that Fleck is going to be the next coach?

MC was just stating his expectations for the football program. His tone of voice was never intended to insult Kill & Co.

Agree to disagree. Marky C was covering his ass by throwing Claeys and Company under the bus.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

My source is saying they are at a standstill with the contract negotiations. Fleck doesn't want to have to fill up the gas tank after renting a car. Coyle and Kaler insist it has to be in his contract that he must top it off before returning the car. Sounds like it got ugly.

I find it odd that there is so much talk about Fleck to Minnesota, but still no actual confirmation. Usually, confirmation comes pretty quick after the first report of negotiations.

Agree to disagree. Marky C was covering his ass by throwing Claeys and Company under the bus.

Agree, but I don't know that he really thought it through. He now has the local press taking aim at him, has the scrutiny of the BoR that is now planning to review the whole situation, and he's reportedly going to put all his chips on a 36 year old, flashy, mid major coach who was sub .500 before this year as a HC.

My source is saying they are at a standstill with the contract negotiations. Fleck doesn't want to have to fill up the gas tank after renting a car. Coyle and Kaler insist it has to be in his contract that he must top it off before returning the car. Sounds like it got ugly.

God. This made my night. Thanks for the great belly laugh! Hahaha

Agree, but I don't know that he really thought it through. He now has the local press taking aim at him, has the scrutiny of the BoR that is now planning to review the whole situation, and he's reportedly going to put all his chips on a 36 year old, flashy, mid major coach who was sub .500 before this year as a HC.

Yep..I think Fleck has 3 years to get this program where Coyle said it needed to be at the presser when they announced Claey's firing. And if it really goes south quickly after two years it will start to get real nasty.

Yep..I think Fleck has 3 years to get this program where Coyle said it needed to be at the presser when they announced Claey's firing. And if it really goes south quickly after two years it will start to get real nasty.

I really want to be wrong on this...to me Coyle does not have that kind of time. He set the immediate bar...maintain academics at this level, win 9 games, be over .500 in conference, no incidents. Hope Fleck is that guy.

I hope he doesn't use the Row the Boat reference. It oozes Brewster.

WM players are pissed.

They'll realize one day when another company offers them 4x their wage

Anyone listen to Mike Max tonight, particularly the part where he talked about all of the coaches he talked to today and then he alluded that something negative about Fleck will be coming out in the next 24 hours (as in something separate from the hiring situation)?

His true personality came out again. Always negative. Glad I don't have to watch him on tv.

He takes us to the Rose Bowl he won't leave for anyplace except ND.

I hope he doesn't use the Row the Boat reference. It oozes Brewster.

"row the boat" reminds me much more of Kill's "brick by brick," than anything Brewster ever did.

Top Bottom