Fitzgerald workouts at the U on Sportscenter

love it. thanks for posting. this can only help.

Man, Cris Carter's ego is amazing. Still love listening to the guy though.

This kid sure loves the U now. Was Pitt closed?

You'd think this would really help them in the recruiting of top WR talent.

I am pretty sure it was Larry's dad who had little love for the U. It's tough to choose a school/coach that your dad doesn't care for.

He's been doing this for a few years now. Nice to get some national pub, but it would have been nice if "University of Minnesota" was verbally said.

I am pretty sure it was Larry's dad who had little love for the U. It's tough to choose a school/coach that your dad doesn't care for.

You don't think it had anything to do with the stellar passing attack under Mitch Browning? He would have excellend at running the fade down the sideline going into the NFL. It wasn't a good fit.

I have a lot of respect for Fitzgerald setting this up every summer. He could just pay some trainers to work him out individually, but to go above and beyond to organize this for players that aren't teammates and the college guys too at the U who get some exposure to the pros is really impressive.

It's tough to choose a school/coach that your dad doesn't care for.

How do you figure? My dad wanted me to stay close to home and go to the local joke-of-a college, but I came here, to a real school, anyway. And that was also factoring in that he had to help me pay for it through the parent student loans. In Larry's case, his dad didn't have to spend a dime. At some point, you have to be allowed to make your own decisions. There is no reason he couldn't have come to the U. Anything else is just excuse-making.

"parts of the game you stole from me"- chris carter. i thought that was funny.

Top Bottom