FIRE URBAN MEYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What could possibly be ridiculous about comparing our program's status to Ohio State's?

It's pretty much the same situation.

Your guys have been doing that all year. Now that tOSU lost, you willl be screaming to be ranked above them. Last Saturday's loss already faded into history...

Who is an indignant homer? Anyone who dares disagree with you is an indignant homer?

you. No.

Can you not be dissatisfied and still lambast the ridiculousness of a bunch of jackeagons who fly off the handle every time something doesn't go your way?

Like you

I swear, Minnesotans would criticize someone on this board for being a homer if we beat the #1 team in the country every week if the didn't feel like we beat them by "enough"

C'mon. Just ridiculous now.

We are not an elite team but we are not the embarrassment that a lot of people on this board think we are.

You are correct.

Thanks to you in this ridiculous thread for proving my point.

You are very welcome sir. And you for proving mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels good to vent.

Michigan fans have to be smiling.
6843fb48a79b2ecbd1cc55ecb5026391.jpg

Who is an indignant homer? Anyone who dares disagree with you is an indignant homer?

Can you not be dissatisfied and still lambast the ridiculousness of a bunch of jackeagons who fly off the handle every time something doesn't go your way?

I swear, Minnesotans would criticize someone on this board for being a homer if we beat the #1 team in the country every week if the didn't feel like we beat them by "enough"

We are not an elite team but we are not the embarrassment that a lot of people on this board think we are.

Thanks to you in this ridiculous thread for proving my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh, he uses the moniker "Pompus Elitist" and underneath it says "It's a joke people". Looking at the post as satire, it was pretty funny.:)

Top Bottom