FIRE URBAN MEYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caliGopher

Reaction score
He couldn't hold a lead at PSU. Worthless......

And Penn State is horrible!!!

Honestly, this kind of stuff is worse than the Cassandra's.

I do not think we need to explain why it is a ridiculous analogy.

My expectations for the team have been lowered, but at the time I really didn't get why some people were so furious about losing to Penn State.

Kinda nice to see Ohio State lose to an unranked team just a week after Badger fans were celebrating their quality loss.

We took PSU to overtime, which means we're better than OSU, which means we're a top 10 team, which means RS1 should get Heisman consideration, Claeys should get a 10 year extension and we may get one of the premier bowl games. That's what I'm talking about. Yessir! Go Gophers!

Yeah, I was really serious. But apparently I do need to explain that this was sarcasm to you. I'll make sure to clear it with you before I post again. Oh, yeah, no I won't.

So your point was what exactly? Whining about whining. Great.

We took PSU to overtime, which means we're better than OSU, which means we're a top 10 team, which means RS1 should get Heisman consideration, Claeys should get a 10 year extension and we may get one of the premier bowl games. That's what I'm talking about. Yessir! Go Gophers!

I thought we were talking about Rutgers losing to Michigan 78-0, tOSU 58 to 0, Iowa 14-7 and IL 24-7 and since we didn't beat them 49-2, Claeys should be fired before he has a chance to go 6-2?

Sports are confusing..

I can forgive Urban - UNLESS he gives credit to PSU in his presser instead of saying they just lost to a bad team. That is unforgivable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought we were talking about Rutgers losing to Michigan 78-0, tOSU 58 to 0, Iowa 14-7 and Illi 24-7 and since we didn't beat them 49-2, Claeys should be fired before he has a chance to go 6-2?

Sports are confusing..

Oh, shoot, I forgot about that. Well, never mind then. - Roseanne Roseannadana

I for one am glad the indignant homers have their own thread. Like the presidential election, the truth lies somewhere in between the extremes.

On a lighter note our loss in happy valley doesn't look so bad. Sucks we had them dead to rights

And yet all of these teams play in front of very large crowds in very large stadiums. So they are just like us. When I was at the game today and we were lining up for the winning field goal most of the people around me were not even paying attention.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought we were talking about Rutgers losing to Michigan 78-0, tOSU 58 to 0, Iowa 14-7 and IL 24-7 and since we didn't beat them 49-2, Claeys should be fired before he has a chance to go 6-2?

Sports are confusing..

Gopherhole logic summed up in one sentence. Well done!

Honestly, this kind of stuff is worse than the Cassandra's.

I do not think we need to explain why it is a ridiculous analogy.

What could possibly be ridiculous about comparing our program's status to Ohio State's?

It's pretty much the same situation.

On a lighter note our loss in happy valley doesn't look so bad. Sucks we had them dead to rights

The second part is all that matters. Penn a state may be better than I thought, but that doesn't make losing a game you should've won that may cost you a chance to contend any less horrible

Ah, an obnoxious trolling thread that out-trolls the original trolls. Awesome.

Urban said this team could win eleven games.
They probably control their own destiny for the national championship still.

A 3 way tie where everyone is 1-1 vs the other two goes to the highest ranked team. Which would be them. The biggest risk to them would be Penn State winning out and Michigan dropping a game before Ohio state plays them.

They probably control their own destiny for the national championship still.

A 3 way tie where everyone is 1-1 vs the other two goes to the highest ranked team. Which would be them. The biggest risk to them would be Penn State winning out and Michigan dropping a game before Ohio state plays them.

Yep. I believe all or most of Urban Meyer's championship teams had 1-loss. People probably despaired after they lost to VA Tech a few years ago. But they went on to run the table. If they run the table again and defeat Michigan and the West champion, they are likely on their way to the playoffs again.

I for one am glad the indignant homers have their own thread. Like the presidential election, the truth lies somewhere in between the extremes.

Who is an indignant homer? Anyone who dares disagree with you is an indignant homer?

Can you not be dissatisfied and still lambast the ridiculousness of a bunch of jackeagons who fly off the handle every time something doesn't go your way?

I swear, Minnesotans would criticize someone on this board for being a homer if we beat the #1 team in the country every week if the didn't feel like we beat them by "enough"

We are not an elite team but we are not the embarrassment that a lot of people on this board think we are.

Thanks to you in this ridiculous thread for proving my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom