FICTIONAL Tubby "trial" In Court Of Public Opinion

FoT, we get your stance/opinion on Tubby.

You posted the same "trial" last year, and the year before. It doesn't need to be an annual bit.

Notice, the whole thing is in regards to UK, Tubby & Calipari. Tubby now coaches at the U of MN (note: that doesn't mean we need a MN "trial" for Tubby either).

It is okay with me. I did not see it last year or the year before. Neither has anyone else that was not a member back then. I for one would like to this posted every year that Tubby is here for the next 12 years until he retires at age 72.

I would think that if he was THAT good, he would at least be above .500 in league play at Minnesota by now.

I would think that if he was THAT good, he would have had his roster in position where an injury to the starting PG wouldn't mean that the wheels totally fall off.

I would think that if he was THAT good, he could spend February and early March playing for a better seed instead of holding onto a spot in the tournament.

He hasn't been bad. I'm not saying that either. But he hasn't set the world on fire either.

Bravo.

2 NBA first rounders are cat$hit where U come from?

I would like to know why you think Rodney and Trevor are 1st rounders. My goodness, you have absolutely no idea of how limited they both are compared to all of the real potential 1st rounders there are in the nation. You, my friend, are either obtuse or acute, but you certainly are not right.

I would like to know why you think Rodney and Trevor are 1st rounders. My goodness, you have absolutely no idea of how limited they both are compared to all of the real potential 1st rounders there are in the nation. You, my friend, are either obtuse or acute, but you certainly are not right.

I think Mbakwe can be 2nd round pick in 2011 or 2012.

Rodney, not so sure about 2011. Maybe 2012.

Top Bottom