Falck, Benhart on playing Minnesota

News to the Falck kid:

Nebby didn't recruit you out of high school either. And apparently neither did any other P5 school, that is why you went to south Dakota! Glad for you that a P5 school did give you a chance with a transfer, but not all did.

Maybe you Minnesota kids at Nebraska should set you sights on a goal that kind of symbols mediocre success, one that is maybe more attainable than beating the U. Try to make a bowl game, oops maybe not this year again. It sure would be nice to play in a bowl game at least once in your college career.
Why are you trash talking a local kid who wanted to come here? I'd be much more annoyed with someone who didn't give a sh!t about the U. I'm sure if your kid wanted to go to the U and they never offered (not blaming us for not offering), the game would hold extra significance.

Why are you trash talking a local kid who wanted to come here? I'd be much more annoyed with someone who didn't give a sh!t about the U. I'm sure if your kid wanted to go to the U and they never offered (not blaming us for not offering), the game would hold extra significance.
I agree Bob. I just wish though the kid wouldn't trash us so much. Theilen didn't and went to Mankato instead. Decker almost went to St. Johns. Decker I doubt would have trashed us and as far as I know Theilen didn't.

I agree Bob. I just wish though the kid wouldn't trash us so much. Theilen didn't and went to Mankato instead. Decker almost went to St. Johns. Decker I doubt would have trashed us and as far as I know Theilen didn't.
I think they probably would have if they played us every year. He said "I don't like Minnesota, I don't like them at all". If my kid plays in the Big 10 and they play MN, the Gophers will likely be my biggest rivals. It's how rivals are created. They mean something because of some sort of connection.

Personally, I think someone should let Falck and Benhart know the feeling is mutual, since we're all about who we like and don't like in Nebby media these days.

Nathan Swift and Lydon Murtha must be proud of their alma mater these days.

Esezi Otomewo likes him this year and last year.
If you go back and watch the game, he was beat consistently (and almost immediately) to a point that it really impacted Martinez's ability to run.

Top Bottom