Ex-Gopher Tyler Johnson 'shocked' by reports of character concerns

They might draft even more than that. I think they are smart to do so.

College free agency provides the largest group of new players to teams, even more than the draft. It usually involves a whole bunch of players showing up soon after the draft for camps that won't be happening this year. Vikings are getting ahead of the curve by drafting the rights to a ton of guys.

9% of all draftees today are reporting to Minnesota as of now, so the odds on TJ are rising!

That's an interesting way to look at it.

I just don't see it happening though. I think they'll trade up a few times and potentially trade some for picks next year.

And now he’ll catch passes from a six-time Super Bowl winner. Not a bad gig.

And now he’ll catch passes from a six-time Super Bowl winner. Not a bad gig.
Best part is that Brady takes the time to get to know his players and doesn't avoid them like a disease.

Souhan article this morning STrib says that the reason the Vikings took the receiver from Miami is that he can do returns, whereas TJ can't.

Anyone buy that??

Souhan article this morning STrib says that the reason the Vikings took the receiver from Miami is that he can do returns, whereas TJ can't.

Anyone buy that??
By returns, do you mean kickoff returns...where a guy stands and watches the ball go over his head and into the first row of the endzone seats? Or punt returns...where half the time a guy holds up his hand right before he catches the ball, and the nearly other half he catches it, zigs to the left a few feet, zags to the right a few feet and then gets tackled? Because if it's the latter, maybe the Vikings could use a guy to change that.

Anyone buy that??
Johnson was off the board when the Vikings took Osborn anyways.

They had the 155 and traded it. You think there's much difference between 155, 161, and even 176?
For a 4th round pick next year (probably will be an early 4th rounder because the Bears aren't very good). The Vikings could have preferred Johnson over Osborn but not enough to turn down that trade. Not saying that's the case, just saying it could have happened.

Top Bottom