EVERYONE JUST SETTLE DOWN AND PUT THIS WISCONSIN33 D-BAG ON IGNORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you really call this year, last year, and 2005 a complete whipping? All 3 of those games were lost by us by a total of 14 points. Get over yourselves. We aren't whining because you came on our board. You flamed. We responded. If you want to actually talk football and have a good time then actually do it and be civil. But you are obviously not here to do that.

I asked for tickets, got them, and just based on that alone a barrage of baby goldie fans started throwing a fit because they were SOOOO worked up that one more Badger fan got tickets from another gopher fan. Who cares? Like I said before... the only thing you need to worry about is your team winning. There has been no flaming- only rightful responses to the ridiculous garbage some of these gopher wanna-be-fans have dished out because they are apparently sooo worried about Badger fans being at the game like the referees are going to decide who wins based on away team attendance. It's already been posted that you don't grasp this concept yet as minnesota fans, but real fans- like Badger fans LIKE to follow their teams to away games and cheer. If we "suck" so bad just from being from Wisconsin, why wouldn't you want all of us present for when you are supposedly going to beat us with your cute, new bite-sized stadium?

re:

If I would have i would have offered to. I was commenting on how his story changed when he took heat. Problems with contextual ideas?
I call BS! Where were you last month when I offered the other 4?? Before the Admin pulled the post, I had no takers among Gopher fans. All I heard were rediculous bids, "give them to charity," or "burn them before you sell them to Bucky." Again, that is easy for the peanut gallery to say when it isn't their money. It is easy to see the ones complaining the loudest probably don't even go to the games! Pleasure doing business with you '33.

All of those so desperate to keep Bucky out of TCF can do their part by running into traffic and slashing the tires of all vehicles with WI plates on game day as they head to the stadium. Sure it will cost you several hundred dollars if caught, but what the hcek!

I asked for tickets, got them, and just based on that alone a barrage of baby goldie fans started throwing a fit because they were SOOOO worked up that one more Badger fan got tickets from another gopher fan. Who cares? Like I said before... the only thing you need to worry about is your team winning. There has been no flaming- only rightful responses to the ridiculous garbage some of these gopher wanna-be-fans have dished out because they are apparently sooo worried about Badger fans being at the game like the referees are going to decide who wins based on away team attendance. It's already been posted that you don't grasp this concept yet as minnesota fans, but real fans- like Badger fans LIKE to follow their teams to away games and cheer. If we "suck" so bad just from being from Wisconsin, why wouldn't you want all of us present for when you are supposedly going to beat us with your cute, new bite-sized stadium?

Really? Have you read your last like, um, 4 or 5 posts? No flaming and then you go on to flame for the rest of this message. Well done. Rightful responses in cheeseland apparently encompass the necessity to flame and call it something else. Again, well done. Rivisionist perspective is in full operation.

I call BS! Where were you last month when I offered the other 4?? Before the Admin pulled the post, I had no takers among Gopher fans. All I heard were rediculous bids, "give them to charity," or "burn them before you sell them to Bucky." Again, that is easy for the peanut gallery to say when it isn't their money. It is easy to see the ones complaining the loudest probably don't even go to the games! Pleasure doing business with you '33.
All of those so desperate to keep Bucky out of TCF can do their part by running into traffic and slashing the tires of all vehicles with WI plates on game day as they head to the stadium. Sure it will cost you several hundred dollars if caught, but what the hcek!

Douchebag....

You just made your bed officially as to where you stand on this site. Hopw you are ready for it, because you just became Public Enemy # 1 on this site.

You better hope people don't figure out where your seats are....you might not have an enjoyable time this season if your seat location gets leaked out on here....just a heads up

Thanks Nervous Gopher- same to you, it's nice to know there is at least one respectable Minnesota fan holding the integrity of this board up.

Since we're calling BS, it's probably worth noting that your post last month read something along the lines of "Looking to sell 4 tickets to MN/WI game...will sell to Badger fan for right price." So it's not like you made any effort whatsoever to market the tickets to Gopher fans before selling out. Which is probably why the admin pulled your post. I guarantee if I posted my tickets (since I do go to the games, douche) here to Gopher fans only, the post would be here for years to come. If that failed and I wanted to sell out for a quick buck, I'd do the reasonable thing and go to Craigslist to find Wisconsin33 and members of his brood. To market your tickets to Badger fans on a Gopher board is the height of douchebaggery.

At any rate, compliments from the Bucky troll speak louder than any criticism I could throw your way.

Thanks Nervous Gopher- same to you, it's nice to know there is at least one respectable Minnesota fan holding the integrity of this board up.

You mean another troll who has season tickets and is willing to get rid of them for a price....he ain't no Gopher fan to 99% of the people here.

same place In always was...

Working. I don't live on this board. If I missed your post, oh well. besides the waiting list has 1400 people on it, of the 1399 others on it, I'm sure one of them would have taken them since I missed your "thread".

Douchebag....

You just made your bed officially as to where you stand on this site. Hopw you are ready for it, because you just became Public Enemy # 1 on this site.

You better hope people don't figure out where your seats are....you might not have an enjoyable time this season if your seat location gets leaked out on here....just a heads up

Way to have perspective in life.

Douchebag....

Jeez! A bit much don't ya think? Violence over football tickets??

Here is my take: Selling tickets to an Iowa or Wisc. fan is never o.k.--ever! Doesn't matter what the reason is--it's just not cool. Selling to Purdue, Mich. Penn State, (etc.) fans isn't cool either but hardly getting upset over.

And...I'm guessing you put very minimal effort into selling the tickets to Gopher Fans--just my assumption.

Are you a bad fan for selling to a Wiscy fan?? Yes! No doubt about it. Can't fix it now though---way to go.

Nobody said anything about violence....convincing his seat neighbors to be a bit more annoying to the douche is most definately in the realm of possibilities....

The tickets are available for the game via Stubhub and other online outlets. The bigger joke is that W33 needs to get the cheapest tickets he/she can get to save the rest of the monthly check for beer money and shotgun shells. yes, the greyhound runs all the way from Madison to MPLS, but you will need to find a way to campus. I recommend the 16A from DT........no shotguns allowed.

Nobody said anything about violence....convincing his seat neighbors to be a bit more annoying to the douche is most definately in the realm of possibilities....

Well that's different! Carry on..:D

You mean MY tickets that once belonged to a gopher...

Well if you really want to know where MY new tickets are, when they get mailed from my Gopher friend, I'll make sure and tell you so I can shake everyone of your hands after we embarrass our little brothers again. And yes, I absolutely and proudly DO spend a LOT of money on beautiful, Wisconsin-made beer during the year because I'm from the great state of Wisconsin- home to the best beer drinking culture in the country. I wasn't aware that this was a bad thing... apparently MN football "fans" don't enjoy beer? I suppose I wouldn't be surprised. What do you guys tailgate with... lutefisk shakes? I'm also a proud hunter who hunts in the North Woods of Wisconsin (the place that has well over 10,000 lakes) and yes, a portion of my annual budget does, in fact, incorporate purchasing shotgun shells for my 12 gauge- as well as bratwursts, cheese curds, whiskey old fashions and of course my tuition at one of the highest ranked, premier public institutions in the world- UW-Madison.

Wisconsin33

Give up while you are behind. You are not here to talk football and believe me I am not afraid of you.
Besides, you have more important things to worry about like open sores and penicillin.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message me where your seats are when you find them, thanks. But your wisconsin has way more lakes than minnesota, i dont know what i was thinking believing real sources and all. Should have believed the delerious badger fan who comes from a proud line of inbreeding who still holds on to hope that his football team wont sink back to the depths were it has been most of its history except for one coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom