EVERYONE JUST SETTLE DOWN AND PUT THIS WISCONSIN33 D-BAG ON IGNORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 28-post thread responding to an obvious troll. Brilliant stragetery, Sparky. Can't wait for your next slick move! Ca .... ;)

seriously, why do you care so much? and way to keep a 28 post thread going by bumping it back up to the top of the list. can't wait for YOUR next slick move as well. :rolleyes:

What a liar, he comes on first with "free enterprise", and now it's some sob story? do us a favor and tell us what your small intestine tastes like, since you head is so obviously rammed so far up there.
No if somebody would tell me how to ignore him and Wiskydick33...

I have an easy solution if it bothers you so much that he is potentially selling them to a Wisconsin fan, put your money where your mouth is and buy the tickets from him, problem solved.

Why do you all care so much if there's Badger fans there? Your team is the one who wins the game at the end of the day- shouldn't you want a lot of Badger fans to see your team do the job? Or are you really THAT afraid that you will be embarrassed by another loss and don't want anyone to see? Sure seems like you are all EXTREMELY threatened and scared for the game...I guess I would be too if I were you.

Why do you all care so much if there's Badger fans there? Your team is the one who wins the game at the end of the day- shouldn't you want a lot of Badger fans to see your team do the job? Or are you really THAT afraid that you will be embarrassed by another loss and don't want anyone to see? Sure seems like you are all EXTREMELY threatened and scared for the game...I guess I would be too if I were you.

Trying too hard. Don't need to write a book to get that dig in. Though I'm sure you'll get more practice with some of the responses.

On the flip side, you have ignored the Band comment. So what instrument do you play?

Monk...you asked of Wiskey33: "So what instrument do you play?"

My guess is either the skin flute or the mouth organ.

I am originally from Wisky. My entire family is comprised of Becky fans (save one cousin in-law.) My own brother goes to Wisky and was asking if there was any way he could tickets for the game. I told him good luck. I said if you come great, but I'm not going to help you with tickets (despite the fact I've haven't seen him for a year and a half.) I love him, but the less Becky fans the better. He knows where my allegiance stand. It's nothing personal, just the way the cookie crumbles.

I think the general sentiment is that regardless of how the team plays (win/lose), many of the opposing fans that have come to our stadium are the more rabid ones who like to let people know how great their team is. Add to that the arrogance stemming from the fact that Wisconsin and Iowa's records have been fairly good against us in recent years (regardless of how close the games have been) and they seem to become more boorish and obnoxious. Then, on top of that, add on that Wisconsin and Iowa fans have been able to pick up tickets quite easily since we have been in the dome (a lack of atmosphere, on campus location, a consistent winning team, and MANY IA and WI alums in the TC has allowed this) and they become more and more arrogant and take the "big brother" role to our fans. In our own stadium (even if it was the dome). This has not been fun.

Now, we finally have a stadium that is back on campus, super nice, belongs only to the UofM, and has a size that fits our current ticket demand. Our team is on the rise (in terms of talent on the field and level of competition we are playing each year). I would much rather have our own fans see us win games against Wisconsin any day - it helps build a fan base, traditions at the stadium, etc. All the reasons listed previous also made it less enjoyable to be at a home game. As much as people say fans don't win games, they sure can help in football. Defensive noise to screw up opposing offense, fans in the stands getting loud and pumping up the team, national press helps with recruiting, etc. Home teams do have an edge in most sports, and it has a lot to do with their fan support. Why would I want to hear the WI or IA fans be just as loud in a stadium they haven't been wanting for years and years? Gopher fans deserve this.

It has nothing to do with a lack of hospitality towards opposing fans. If one sat next to me and was civil about the game and just had a good time, then so be it, I can deal with it - win or lose. I have won tickets through work to Gopher hockey games and brought my best friend who is a Sioux fan because we can talk hockey and be civil, even when playing UND. But when Gopher fans who are also season ticket holders willingly sell them to WI fans when the game is still 5 months away, that is very disturbing. Wait a little, there will be more deserving fans who would pay the exact same amount. If every single person said it isn't that big of a deal to sell to 1 or 2 Wisc fans because 1 or 2 isn't that many, it can snowball VERY quickly.

/rant

Not in the band, but have seen both more than once- all I can say is I hope ours comes so there is some actual liveliness and entertainment. I also agree that it would add to the overall atmosphere of the game to have them there. If you were waiting for me to say something about it so you can start ripping on our band for getting in trouble for drinking like college students and not music nerds, I think it speaks to a certain pathetic level that your fan base must resort to... Cause you sure can't talk about anything that matters like fans, football or winning in general. Doesn't bother me...lol

Not in the band, but have seen both more than once- all I can say is I hope ours comes so there is some actual liveliness and entertainment. I also agree that it would add to the overall atmosphere of the game to have them there. If you were waiting for me to say something about it so you can start ripping on our band for getting in trouble for drinking like college students and not music nerds, I think it speaks to a certain pathetic level that your fan base must resort to... Cause you sure can't talk about anything that matters like fans, football or winning in general. Doesn't bother me...lol

Oh noes...Becky badger boy burned us on that one....

Lets all go cry in the corner and hope he doesn't find us and burn us again....

:rolleyes:

You obviously come on here just to flame. The ridiculous price you were expecting to pay for games, tone of your posts, and the last few have been blatant. Wisconsin fans are no different than MN fans with respect to attendance. Period. The year before your latest hockey title, I was in Madison for the game. There were TONS of empty seats in that place, with a good contingency of Gopher fans already there in place of many Badger fans. The team hadn't been consistently good in a while and therefore there weren't too many people there. Surprise surprise the next year you got hot, won a title, and there were fans in attendance, and I'm sure ALL of them were lifelong diehards. Football was the same in the 80s. It took a winning program to bring fans back in. In 10 years if you were consistently 2-6 in the Big Ten with crappy non-conference games you won or maybe a good one you lost each year, would there still be 80k people in your stadium? Doubt it. Be reasonable - 90% of WI fans grew up in either MN or WI. The same as most of the UofM's student/fan base. Last I checked Minnesotans fill the dome for Vikings, the X for hockey, and the Barn for basketball, why would these same people be any worse football fans than ones that went to Wisconsin? It is solely because your team has had relative success over the last 15 years.

As far as the bands go. Give me a break. Our pregame is WAY better than yours. I saw the Wisc band at the dome 2 times, and have seen it as Camp Randall. Our halftimes can either be lame or awesome (the marching style for halftime is not high step) depending on the music. And during the game, your band RARELY plays music or does anything. There is a lot more canned music played at Camp Randall and the drumline plays less cadences, less dancing by the band, less songs played by the band.

Your band wasn't banned from attending the PSU game because of drinking. It was because of hazing. Get it straight. They were also put on probation 2 years previous for almost the exact same acts - forcing sexual activity on busrides and other hazing stuff. They also are not allowed to stay in MN hotels because of the way they treated them. Our band has a little bit of class when they travel and doesn't have the horrible reputation yours does (go ahead and ask any MSU band member about the WI band).

No, the band doesn't have a ton to do with football. But if you look at the majority of the posts on this message board, they are about football. The game, the atmosphere, the fans, how do we win, etc etc. If we all suck so hard, why do you have an interest in coming to the game? Is it because you want to rub it in our fans' faces if your team happens to win? It sure isn't about sportsmanship and having a good, decent time with opposing fans since all you seem to do is flame.

All it will take is for wisky to get beaten bad for a couple of years in a row and they won't be so excited about paying extra money for the tickets. I say it will cure itself.

Iowa fans are a different story. You'd do anthing you could to get out of Iowa if you lived there too. No solution to the bumblebee problem.

Wisky doesn't get it

Being from Minnesota, I am automatically better than you. They just don't get it.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it speaks to a certain pathetic level that your fan base must resort to...

Let's see you are attempting to troll the Gopherhole. Your attempts are kind of cute, but we have better trolls within our own fan base, tbh.

ps. I didn't mean to make you all mad that your band can't handle their liquor.

if nervous gopher would sell his seats to this idiot I wont mind if he tells us what seats he gave to him

My brother-in-law attended the Air Force Academy. He proudly serves the country in the USAF, and will be in town with his wife the weekend before the game, the week before the game, and the weekend of the game. I offered him my extra ticket so he could watch his cadets (mind you he was also on the football team there) and enjoy a game since he's stationed in the middle of no-where and can't get to any college games.

While I do agree that selling to badger and hawkeye fans are just stupid and why you'd do that to try to make a quick buck (same goes for vikings selling to Packers fans), why all the hate if somebody chooses to bring someone with them?

According to the logic that I have read here I'm now also a traitor for bringing my brother-in-law to the game.

Big difference, nobody hates Air Force and everybody hates Wisconsin & Iowa. The rules are definitely different when the opponent is a rival.

See, its attitudes like this that make Gopher fans start threads like this and bitch and moan about fans from both Iowa and Wisconsin. It has nothing to do with being "nervous" for the game like you intimated earlier. It has to do with the incredible amount of d-bags that both Wisconsin and Iowa send to football games on a regular basis that hold the overall goal of being d-bags because a group of 18-22 year-olds wins a football game.

They see their recent history, figure they have a better than 50-50 chance of seeing their team win and then use it as an excuse to be as loud, drunk and stupid as possible while thumping their own chests like they had something to do with it. And that's why people don't want to sell to you, comprendo??

Personally, I don't have a problem with selling to whoever you want. Having said that, most of the Badger fans I know personally will cheer for Wisconsin, but are pretty civil and are actually good friends of mine. However, those are the ones that I know personally and it's highly unlikely that I would sell to your average, run-of-the-mill Badger or Hawkeye fan because of attitudes like the one above.

rail Baron & jovs - you guys "get it". Wisconsin guy, do you have any more material you'd like to try out, or have you used up all your best stuff?

Not really- it just warms my heart to read this every so often and be re-assured that you Gopher fans are still the same old 'paranoid-about-being-embarrassed-in-front-of-their-Wisconsin-neighbors' gopher fans from years past. As opposed to most other schools with REAL fans that can actually handle sharing some light-hearted jabs about their team winning and NOT start an out-right cry fest like a bunch of freakin 8 year olds. I mean REALLY gophers- you should just put this entire forum on Collegehumor.com ... it's uncanny to read these things which you cry babies start posting...I'm sure it would entertain the rest of the college football world as well.

A bit of advice gophers: get your little piddle-stained yellow panties out of a twist just because one Badger fan is looking for tickets to your sample-sized stadium. All you have to worry about your team winning. That's all that matters! If your team wins! Right? Unless you don't think your team is going to win....in which case that would explain a lot.

Wisconsin33

You still don't get it. Being from Minnesota I am better than you. It is in the genes. I am superior to you. You can go on and on and you just don't understand.
You can spout off on here and go on and on and since it is coming from Wisconsin it means nothing. You are from WISCONSIN!!! It may have not happened yet but you are either going to be a serial killer, a child molester, an alcoholic, or will end up doing the nasty with an animal.
And we are jealous of this?????
Most people feel dirty when they even get close to Hudson. Get over yourself.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still don't get it. Being from Minnesota I am better than you. It is in the genes. I am superior to you. You can go on and on and you just don't understand.
You can spout off on here and go on and on and since it is coming from Wisconsin it means nothing. You are from WISCONSIN!!! It may have not happened yet but you are either going to be a serial killer, a child molester, an alcoholic, or will end up doing the nasty with an animal.
And we are jealous of this?????
Most people feel dirty when they even get close to Hudson. Get over yourself.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man makes sense.

Not really- it just warms my heart to read this every so often and be re-assured that you Gopher fans are still the same old 'paranoid-about-being-embarrassed-in-front-of-their-Wisconsin-neighbors' gopher fans from years past. As opposed to most other schools with REAL fans that can actually handle sharing some light-hearted jabs about their team winning and NOT start an out-right cry fest like a bunch of freakin 8 year olds. I mean REALLY gophers- you should just put this entire forum on Collegehumor.com ... it's uncanny to read these things which you cry babies start posting...I'm sure it would entertain the rest of the college football world as well.

A bit of advice gophers: get your little piddle-stained yellow panties out of a twist just because one Badger fan is looking for tickets to your sample-sized stadium. All you have to worry about your team winning. That's all that matters! If your team wins! Right? Unless you don't think your team is going to win....in which case that would explain a lot.

Nice to see the flame fest is now in full effect. (sigh :eek:)

Nice to see the flame fest is now in full effect. (sigh :eek:)

I honestly thought it would take longer to flip this troll, however it was a lot easier then I thought. My work is done here.

Wow, if you think looking for football tickets and then getting attacked by crying gopher fans is trolling, you need to de-sensitize yourselves and join the rest of the college football world. You're the only people I know who can't handle even talking to another team's fan because you've become so paranoid and embarrassed. You should really get over that.

Wisconsin33

You still don't get it!!!!!!!!. You are not some obscure fan from some obscure team. You are from Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!! You are the bottom of the barrel. Typing the word Wisconsin makes me feel the urge to wash my hands. You are the wet turd that someone forgot to clean up after walking their dog.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you're going to go ahead and say that, I'll just ask; How does it feel that you've been clearly, completely and publicly WHIPPED and embarrassed for the past 6 years by your big brother "wet turd" from "the bottom of the barrel?" See how I can actually talk about FOOTBALL on a FOOTBALL FORUM? It's fun and constructive... you should really try it!

Well if you're going to go ahead and say that, I'll just ask; How does it feel that you've been clearly, completely and publicly WHIPPED and embarrassed for the past 6 years by your big brother "wet turd" from "the bottom of the barrel?" See how I can actually talk about FOOTBALL on a FOOTBALL FORUM? It's fun and constructive... you should really try it!

And the flaming continues.....:(:rolleyes:

Basketball has turned and it's only a matter of time before football does the same. Your football coach is taking the Alverez program down a little further each year. Before long no one will remember that Alverez had put together a very good program. butt belimic is the best thing that could have happened to becky football.

I never saw his attempt to sell them.

I have an easy solution if it bothers you so much that he is potentially selling them to a Wisconsin fan, put your money where your mouth is and buy the tickets from him, problem solved.

If I would have i would have offered to. I was commenting on how his story changed when he took heat. Problems with contextual ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom