ESPN3 Question

Both teams are in the bonus halfway through the first half?! Sheesh.

Both teams are in the bonus halfway through the first half?! Sheesh

Lol. A post I made a few days ago.

Overall I think I'm concerned about the officiating. These damn preseason tournaments. They either call literally everything or nothing. I wonder which one it will be.

18 fouls with 7:18 left in the first?

Could be ugly.

Could be trouble for our bigs. Glad we're deep up front ... not glad our FT percentage is subpar.

Could be trouble for our bigs. Glad we're deep up front ... not glad our FT percentage is subpar.

28 fouls in the first half of that game. Nice.

Butler-Louisville redoux

It can't get any worse than the Butler-Louisville game the other night. What a joke that Butler kept fouling. Butler set college basketball back 100 years with its insistence on hacking despite the game being over. The game took more than an hour and a half.

Question: I won't be able to start watching until about half way through the 2nd half. Is it possible to start watching from the beginning while the game is still going?

Nope, while a game is live, you can only pick up the live feed (if watching on a comp, not sure about rewind capabilities from a game console).

We're up to 35 combined fouls less than 3 minutes into the second half. Davidson has five guys with 3 fouls.

We're up to 35 combined fouls less than 3 minutes into the second half. Davidson has five guys with 3 fouls.

Now 44 with 13 and change left. I'm hoping they get it up to 60. :)

Now 44 with 13 and change left. I'm hoping they get it up to 60. :)

We're up to 52 with 8 to play. Flowers is the first to foul out, there almost certainly will be more ... four Davidson players with four fouls, two other WVU players with four.

Kilicli is gone for WVU ... casualty #2.

FYI, I think the record for fouls in a game is 68. We're sitting at 58 with 6:40 to play. Who want to be the hero?

Almost there. 61 with a few minutes to go. Unfortunately both teams are at about 60% from the line. If I was a coach they'd have to carry me out on a stretcher.

Booo! Just missed it, 67 fouls! C'mon man!

I have charter here and they unfortunately they do not offer espn3. I have a comcast email account though, so I was able to sign into that and access the games. If anyone here is having difficulty getting the game, try and get someones sign in info for comcast.net.

Ok, so I downloaded the PlayOn and on my ps3, i click the play on and I see where to click for the Gophers/WK game, and then it goes to a black screen for like 5 seconds and then says the data is corrupt! Help!!

Ok, so I downloaded the PlayOn and on my ps3, i click the play on and I see where to click for the Gophers/WK game, and then it goes to a black screen for like 5 seconds and then says the data is corrupt! Help!!

Who is your internet provider? Make sure your computer is playing ESPN3 correctly first.

Also, try a live game and see if that works. Nevermind, I clicked on the Minnesota game and it goes to the UNC game.

Works for me. Slightly choppy, but it might be choppy on the lap top too

Rename the post "TECH SUPPORT"

My ISP isn't supported. Well, there's always the "Old neighbor".

I don't see the game listed in the upcoming events tab in the xbox app.

No it doesn't. I tried to watch the North Carolina game with it and it says the same thing. Data is corrupted.

Make sure you click on the PLAY ON app under video on your PS3. It shows up under Pictures, Music, and Video but Video is the only one that works.

Check your network settings. I've gotten the corrupt data message a couple of times when I try to access my music from the PS3. Honestly, I can't remember exactly how I fixed it. Is your main computer able to get ESPN3 working?

Are we sure it'll be on Xbox Live? I'm getting a different game, will it switch?

Top Bottom