Elliot among Nations leaders in rebounds (offensive and defensive) / Blocks

woozee

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So far this season Elliot has surprised us all I was doing some stat digging to see trends based on the defensive rating of teams we played. While I was browsing I happened upon the national leaderboard.

Elliot is on a good pace!

Tied 16th in Nation Offensive Rebounds (24)
Tied 12th in Nation Defensive Rebounds (48)
12th in Overall Rebounds (72)
Tied 12th in Nation for Blocks (22)

Leaderboard is for this season.

Congrats to him so far and keep up the energy. Go Gophs!

Hey guys,

So far this season Elliot has surprised us all I was doing some stat digging to see trends based on the defensive rating of teams we played. While I was browsing I happened upon the national leaderboard.

Elliot is on a good pace!

Tied 16th in Nation Offensive Rebounds (24)
Tied 12th in Nation Defensive Rebounds (48)
12th in Overall Rebounds (72)
Tied 12th in Nation for Blocks (22)

Leaderboard is for this season.

Congrats to him so far and keep up the energy. Go Gophs!

He is on a good pace - strong numbers when looking at per game averages or tempo-neutral percentages... but he's not doing quite as well as what this leaderboard states -- Gophers have played more games than most teams so far this season.

He is on a good pace - strong numbers when looking at per game averages or tempo-neutral percentages... but he's not doing quite as well as what this leaderboard states -- Gophers have played more games than most teams so far this season.

Upon seeing these leaderboard stats the thought of the amount of minutes he is playing is much higher then average.

None the less. I am glad he is on our team and has played hard (minus the last game).

Upon seeing these leaderboard stats the thought of the amount of minutes he is playing is much higher then average.

None the less. I am glad he is on our team and has played hard (minus the last game).

Yup.. but even when you look adjust for for minutes played, etc... he's doing very, very well in all those categories. Plus just being on the court with his size helps... he could use a hand inside, but without EE out there the Gophers would be in bigger trouble.

Top Bottom