Eliason's statline

Gotta go find the thread from a couple years ago when there were a few posters arguing about how he would be an all-big ten center by his senior year...god he has really regressed...too bad

Eliason is garbage. It is amazing that people thought he would develop into a good player. He as zero athletic talentand is not a division 1 player. Enough said.

Eliason is garbage. It is amazing that people thought he would develop into a good player. He as zero athletic talentand is not a division 1 player. Enough said.

That's rather aggressive...

First they said White didn't want to foul there. Then when EE was heading towards the line they saw his free throw percentage. My point was also that King was hot from 3 and wide open and it looked like EE was going to turn his direction.

Actually, what I heard one of them say was, "The good news here for Ioiwa is....." You know the rest.

Mason missed an important 1 and 1 as well.

EE brings some energy off the bench.......and that's about it. Mo had foul trouble and is the only reason EE played as many minutes as he did.

Mo had foul trouble because he's so sloppy and undisciplined on defense. That's the rub, do you play Elliot and sacrifice the scoring on a team that needs scoring, or do you play Mo and sacrifice defense and toughness? When you have key Seniors who play with no heart, it's contagious. At the end of the day, both Mo and Elliot are square pegs in round holes in this system.

Gotta go find the thread from a couple years ago when there were a few posters arguing about how he would be an all-big ten center by his senior year...god he has really regressed...too bad

I was one of them. In retrospect, he should have transferred when Pitino was hired. He was never going to be a good player in this system.

Elliason makes me want to go down to Lubbock and kick Tubby in the nuts. There were about five big men in Minnesota that recruiting year who may not all have been 5's but would have been 10 times better for the program then Big E. I think he has sucked all the karma out of our program we won't recover until he's gone. The four years if whining have taken their toll.

Bush league post. Give it a rest man. People can be frustrated with kids or not care for their game, but calling one of our players garbage rubs me the wrong way.

Bush league post. Give it a rest man. People can be frustrated with kids or not care for their game, but calling one of our players garbage rubs me the wrong way.

Thank you. Not sure why it's necessary to get viciously personal with players who have busted their hump for this university for 4-5 years.

Top Bottom