EDIT: Gold Out Sold Out! Nationally broadcast Thursday night opener vs Huskers with FOX's A-team in town will be a packed house

Nope. The student section is full for the Thursday night game every year, regardless of the opponent. Free tickets given to incoming freshman desperate to meet people. It's the rest of the season that's not as good, although the student section has been pretty great overall the past few years.
Guys they just joined. Don’t scare them away already 😅

Secondary market report:
Seat Geek (official fan to fan ticket marketplace of Gopher Athletics): 633 listings
Vivid seats: 561 listings
Stub hub: 549 listings
Ticketmaster: can't find total number

So looks like not a ton of people are trying to resell their tickets, and I assume most of those sites have the same tickets listed because people usually list on multiple sites.

Secondary market report:
Seat Geek (official fan to fan ticket marketplace of Gopher Athletics): 633 listings
Vivid seats: 561 listings
Stub hub: 549 listings
Ticketmaster: can't find total number

So looks like not a ton of people are trying to resell their tickets, and I assume most of those sites have the same tickets listed because people usually list on multiple sites.
Gophers switched from stub hub to seat geek as the official secondary partner. I hate it. Seems like seat geek tacks on a bit more in fees

I've been to several soccer stadiums in Europe where you can't wear the colors of the visiting team, they'll turn you away at the entrance. Even at the Loon's stadium they have a sign in the Wonder Wall section saying no opposing team jerseys are allowed. Are there any college stadiums where this is enforced? I get that there are a lot of stadiums where you're an idiot for wearing the other team's colors (e.g., no way I'd show up in Philly wearing a Cowboy's jersey), but are there any where it's an official rule?

You can go and watch the game for as little as $73 with a ticket purchased on StubHub.

Vivid Seats is prolly the best resell site.

I've been to several soccer stadiums in Europe where you can't wear the colors of the visiting team, they'll turn you away at the entrance. Even at the Loon's stadium they have a sign in the Wonder Wall section saying no opposing team jerseys are allowed. Are there any college stadiums where this is enforced? I get that there are a lot of stadiums where you're an idiot for wearing the other team's colors (e.g., no way I'd show up in Philly wearing a Cowboy's jersey), but are there any where it's an official rule?
To much violence, soccer fans are nuts

I don't think there will be 10-13K Nebraska fans. I'd guess half that.
During media time outs I counted 9,832 Nebraska fans, just under 10K.

They traveled well, and are heading SW, snakebiten.

Believe it or not but Northwestern strictly enforces this in their student section. A friend and I went in 2019 with another friend from NW, and twice we got asked to move because “only purple is allowed” in the NW student section.

It was totally fair, after all it is their student section. It just was funny as I can tell you the student section was nowhere near full that day.

At Minnesota it just wouldn’t be logical. People are always bringing friends from other schools. I always enjoyed talking to other students from other schools. Only once did I see an incident with an opposing fan, and even that got resolved quickly.

So, there were nearly 3,000 over seating capacity in attendance. Did the U sell SRO tickets before the game? Or are there 2500+ of us with the Gopher Pass?

During media time outs I counted 9,832 Nebraska fans, just under 10K.

They traveled well, and are heading SW, snakebiten.
Plus a fair amount live here so they always go to that game.

Believe it or not but Northwestern strictly enforces this in their student section. A friend and I went in 2019 with another friend from NW, and twice we got asked to move because “only purple is allowed” in the NW student section.
Simple. Just wear a Vikings jersey.

Top Bottom