EDIT: Gold Out Sold Out! Nationally broadcast Thursday night opener vs Huskers with FOX's A-team in town will be a packed house

True, but also a Big 10 West Division rival and an easy drive for the visiting fans. Many different factors.
Totally agree. This game should be a 100% seller no doubt if it’s not us gopher fans should get a big mirror and look right into it.

Im Looking forward to it!

Just reached out to the ticketing office about student tickets (I’m a student still) and they are apparently not selling ANY single game student tickets for Nebraska, despite not selling out of the season tickets. So don’t be surprised if you see a half empty student section on August 31. This ticketing/athletic department just refuses to get out of it’s own way

Just reached out to the ticketing office about student tickets (I’m a student still) and they are apparently not selling ANY single game student tickets for Nebraska, despite not selling out of the season tickets. So don’t be surprised if you see a half empty student section on August 31. This ticketing/athletic department just refuses to get out of it’s own way
First game of the year they usually pack in freshmen I think so space is likely all taken up.

They give out 5,000 plus to the Welcome Week orientation new students. It will be packed.

They give out 5,000 plus to the Welcome Week orientation new students. It will be packed.
Even so, without selling single game tickets you’re going to have less students and more Nebraska fans unfortunately.

Even so, without selling single game tickets you’re going to have less students and more Nebraska fans unfortunately.
Nope. The student section is full for the Thursday night game every year, regardless of the opponent. Free tickets given to incoming freshman desperate to meet people. It's the rest of the season that's not as good, although the student section has been pretty great overall the past few years.

The student section will be a sea of gold. Like others have said, with the Freshmen getting free tickets and the usual amount of students getting season tickets, it will be packed. $99 gets you into some great matchups this year. Spend the $$.

Nope. The student section is full for the Thursday night game every year, regardless of the opponent. Free tickets given to incoming freshman desperate to meet people. It's the rest of the season that's not as good, although the student section has been pretty great overall the past few years.
Yeah it used to be that was the one time we got to see what it looked like with students filling it all.

Thankfully that's not the case anymore.

Down to 254 tickets on Gophersports.com.

Huge jump over the course of the evening last night. Today could be the day it sells out. 48 tickets left,

Huge jump over the course of the evening last night. Today could be the day it sells out. 48 tickets left,
I think it technically is already sold out as any gopher pass tickets would use what's left.

Down to 36. Now....How do we get everyone's butts in their seats by 6:15 or 6:30 ready for the team entrance and kickoff at 7?

Down to 36. Now....How do we get everyone's butts in their seats by 6:15 or 6:30 ready for the team entrance and kickoff at 7?
Largely depends on the magic security dice that at times seem fast and others ... less fast.

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

I wish we'd just get rid of all the stupid scanners and so on.

Will some standing room seats become available?

We're going the wrong way! ;) Up to 38 tickets remaining:

I think it might be due to people selecting tickets the number goes down but only have so long to purchase them and it times out. Then they get added back.

Now its sold out. Bet the fair sold some tickets today!

Last edited:

What does the secondary market look like?

Top Bottom