EDIT: Gold Out Sold Out! Nationally broadcast Thursday night opener vs Huskers with FOX's A-team in town will be a packed house

No doubt. I didn’t say it wouldn’t be successful. I’m telling you it’s yellow and there will be a lot of red.
I would bet 10k. Rhules first game, season opener, haven’t been let down yet. 3K visitor seats plus at least another 6 that live in area or will make the drive. Some of the high ticket prices may keep some home.

I’m still searching for a gold shirt that gets me fired up. I have tons of maroon/white Minnesota apparel as well as gold sweatshirts but I’m assuming it’s gonna be a toasty one on Aug 31

4012_2.jpg

Does the U even get any kind of royalties on a shirt like this one? Looks eerily similar to the kinds of shirts Walgreens sells in their generic apparel section.

4012_2.jpg

Does the U even get any kind of royalties on a shirt like this one? Looks eerily similar to the kinds of shirts Walgreens sells in their generic apparel section.
I'm sure it gets a percentage or cut. I have that exact t-shirt, plus a maroon version, and a grey version.

Homefield has some cool vintage shirts.

Homefield has some cool vintage shirts.

Good find. Here's another at the same site.

Any news that the Red didn't buy a chunk of tickets?
A coworker (Husker grad) always buys a chunk of tix for his buddies from Nebraska. They’re certainly still coming, but to his credit he also offers to others at work regardless of rooting interest.

I went to Scheels in Eden Prairie today. One yellow Minnesota 2XXL tee shirt left; no additional inventory. Lots of yellow Gopher (picture) tee shirts but only sizes S. M, 2XXL. Lots of yellow long sleeve high tech pullovers for $70. Has anyone gone to Dicks Sporting Goods?

I went to Scheels in Eden Prairie today. One yellow Minnesota 2XXL tee shirt left; no additional inventory. Lots of yellow Gopher (picture) tee shirts but only sizes S. M, 2XXL. Lots of yellow long sleeve high tech pullovers for $70. Has anyone gone to Dicks Sporting Goods?
It's gold, not yellow.

Try the bookstore. Tons of gold there.

Try online. There's plenty of options for men and women. Availability should not be why people don't rock their gold!

The bookstore has a bunch

Last edited:

I’m still searching for a gold shirt that gets me fired up. I have tons of maroon/white Minnesota apparel as well as gold sweatshirts but I’m assuming it’s gonna be a toasty one on Aug 31
Just bought one at Goldy's in Dinkytown. Sale...$15.

Gold is a good idea, but they need to maybe have more availability for gold clothing. I would gladly buy a gold cap and t-shirt, but can't find much. The U has more black and camo apparel on their website than gold.

Goldy's locker-room (AKA Gold Country online) - you really shouldn't have any problem. The U bookstore also has $19 goldy shirts. Dinkytown athletes also have some good options.

Top Bottom